Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG Black/Gym Red-University Gold #555088-017

These will receive a lot of hate.....in a few years they will be sought after like 1s from the 2008 era.

Lol nah these are ugly and are an acquired taste. It's like the equivalent to the dtrt retro 3.

Last edited:
woulda sold better if they made the swoosh & soles red, then the wings & liner black

Last edited:
So you're one of those that equate "still a FSR" to being a crappy shoe? In that case, most Retros from the early 2000s are horrible. Still say that white look stupid, no flow at all with a random white in the middle. Sorry this release got you all butt hurt. I'll wear mine and still not give a damn what the next person says, especially you, haha. Because unlike you, that next person doesn't dictate what I like or wear. Anyway... Continue on sir.

i dont care if theyre limited to 23 pairs or 23 million, i think they still look god awful. Im sorry you paid $140 plus tax for a shoe that will be half off by the years end. I dont mind you not liking my PS, dont much matter to me. I think it looks better because its more in tune with the actual Hawks color scheme from Dominique's prime. I mean the jerseys that had the white stripe in the middle breaking up the Red mesh. There was absolutely NO black in their uniforms until they had those jerseys in the mid 90s with the giant Hawk on the front.

i dont care if theyre limited to 23 pairs or 23 million, i think they still look god awful. Im sorry you paid $140 plus tax for a shoe that will be half off by the years end. I dont mind you not liking my PS, dont much matter to me. I think it looks better because its more in tune with the actual Hawks color scheme from Dominique's prime. I mean the jerseys that had the white stripe in the middle breaking up the Red mesh. There was absolutely NO black in their uniforms until they had those jerseys in the mid 90s with the giant Hawk on the front.
Bruh, Idc what I pay for a shoe as long as I get what I want. If I want something, I'm not waiting 6 months to buy it, because I want it now, lol. You're sorry I paid
$140 for my shoes, good for you, if that was an attempt at making me feel bad for spending my money, you fail. But I AM SORRY for hurtin your feelings about your PS. Haha. And I'm fully aware of what the Hawks unis looked like. The point of my post about the white is that it looks random with white in that one spot. Make all the blk into white, and it looks better than your PS.

Last edited:
The black should have not been added.  Plus Jordan could have attracted more customers eg USC, ******** fans as well. 

This would have been way better.  Mocked it up on Nike ID.  Just like the OG Hawks uniform, just a touch of gold as an accent. 

Last edited:
Bruh, Idc what I pay for a shoe as long as I get what I want. If I want something, I'm not waiting 6 months to buy it, because I want it now, lol. You're sorry I paid
$140 for my shoes, good for you, if that was an attempt at making me feel bad for spending my money, you fail. But I AM SORRY for hurtin your feelings about your PS. Haha. And I'm fully aware of what the Hawks unis looked like. The point of my post about the white is that it looks random with white in that one spot. Make all the blk into white, and it looks better than your PS.

you seem very immature and are trying your hardest to turn this into a argument, im not here for a back and forth coversation. you saying you dont like my PS isnt putting me into my place. i made a PS based on what i thought looked better, and thats still only my opinion. i didnt come out here with a attitude "well, eff you if you dont like my concept". everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

but whatever guy, enjoy your Hawks 1s. im glad you felt like your money was well spent.

you seem very immature and are trying your hardest to turn this into a argument, im not here for a back and forth coversation. you saying you dont like my PS isnt putting me into my place. i made a PS based on what i thought looked better, and thats still only my opinion. i didnt come out here with a attitude "well, eff you if you dont like my concept". everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

but whatever guy, enjoy your Hawks 1s. im glad you felt like your money was well spent.
Dude, came at me with your comment today after I posted 2 days ago about your PS. I'm just responding to you, haha. Idc, I'm to old for this, haha.

Meh, got mine autographed by Air Ronald.
lol.

That Golden Arches logo tho.
nthat.gif

saw them today, they didn't look as bad as I thought.  would have to be a helluva sale to get me to buy though

I saw these at Shiekhs today for $99 and still passed on buying them.

I'd probably buy them if they went down to $50, but that's a big "probably."

Back
Top Bottom