Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG Black/Gym Red-University Gold #555088-017

Sneakerpost has them for 130 shipped...the last pictures on here had me.....I picked up a pair......feel sorry for the guys that paid 200 at that big cartel site

Pass I need multiple pairs of the breds 
laugh.gif

Breds are 4 months away tho... You coulda just said pass getting a shoe late August shouldn't stop you from copping or having the founds for pair(s) of shoes in late December

I want to let everyone playing these and everyone who is interested the leather on this is [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Anyone else want to see a jordan 3 Atlanta that could be like the rematch version of these for when he finally beat him in the dunk contest and it was in Atlanta ironically

Last edited:
I'm sure it would be white base as he wore white cements that day.

If they do a Katrina III-esque pair with a yellow gold Jumpman on the Tongue, same color sock liner, and black Jumpman on the heel; there is potential for fire.

Last edited:
If jordan continues this formidable foe trend we might actually get a pair. I would like to see one more penny/magic inspired jordan as well

If jordan continues this formidable foe trend we might actually get a pair. I would like to see one more penny/magic inspired jordan as well
true, give me a penny/orlando XIII mid or heck even a XIII low and im on it no doubt, or a XII or a 1 done right (high without a jumpman on the heel, NA i dont care about) or a 3 soo many options that i would want and i bet many others would too.

So these have formidable foes on the insole, Knicks had the Melo big apple logo.. What did the celtics 1 have?

I have to disagree with you aug2atl. The black part...yes....it is amazing....the red is the same crap that was on the chicago 1....that said I still like my pair.

Back
Top Bottom