Air Jordan Retro 5 “Blackout”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't metallics JUST get retro'd like 2 years ago? Seems a little close, even for JB. I doubt they will be releasing.

Edit - I forgot wc3s released in 2011 and were retro'd this year with NA. I guess I could see JB doing that with these.

Lol i was just about to say that about the wc3s. Idk i jist dont see it i wouod have thought we'd know something of it by now. Maybe theyll do a QS metallics with NA? Hmmmmm lol

White cements :lol:

Man the black red 1's released in 2008 (strap), 2009 (dmp), 2011 (banned), and again in 2013

JB doesn't care if they just came out

are these dropping or not? seems like all the rumours went from heaps to dead quiet overnight. Would like to see them as long as they smoke out the sole. Perfect beaters

These aren't bad but I'd rather have metallics. I was gonna pick up a pair of 2011 metallics from a sneaker spot around my way tomorrow. Does anybody think it would be worth it? My luck, I'll grab them then JB will release them with NA. Plus I'm worried about yellowing.

These aren't bad but I'd rather have metallics. I was gonna pick up a pair of 2011 metallics from a sneaker spot around my way tomorrow. Does anybody think it would be worth it? My luck, I'll grab them then JB will release them with NA. Plus I'm worried about yellowing.
You can never go wrong with metallic Vs :tongue: but I'm in love with that shoe but do what you think is right. If NA does come out for them sometime soon you can make the 2011 pair straight beaters and keep the NA Vs on ice but its not like we have any idea when JB is gonna bring back more NA retros

Last edited:
V's are definitely my favorite model, especially the black colorways. If these release then they will definitely be picked up. I had no reservations getting the black metallics in 07 or in 2011 doubling up.

Sexy *** shoes man.  Super simple & clean yet it just oozes sex appeal.  Must cop. 

Last edited:

Sexy *** shoes man.  Super simple & clean yet it just oozes sex appeal.  Must cop. 
indifferent.gif

I agree.

indifferent.gif

But really though, shoe is nice.

cant go wrong with an all black sneaker, a 5 at that. nice shoe. starting to like it now that i saw all these pics

still looks like it has purple accents to it. ehh

Last edited:
I thought it would be weird that JB would release the Oreo V on Black Friday and then somehow sneak these in sometime in December, especially considering their jam-packed December schedule.

Then I looked at the date that this thread was created...Some new person must have scrolled back like 3 or 4 pages and found this thread and bumped it.

Anyway, these are likely the sample version of the Oreo's that drop next month.

Crazy how much nicer these are than the Oreos (which are hideous), with simple midsole and lining changes from white to black. Oh well. Still glad to not have to be in a sneaker line on Black Friday

...lemme stop fronting, I'll be on a sneaker line copping, but I won't be keeping any. Peace.

As of now there is no solid info on these even dropping, so I'm going to lock this thread until some solid info comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom