Air Jordan Retro 5 “Blackout”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Il take these! Cop if they drop! I got metallics, i dont need the headache of trying to decide if i need another pair or not. See these babys later in the year no doubt! be nice if they did a motorsport 6 smoked out sole and blacked out netting tho, then theyd be 100!

Really should just release the metallics again... This just seems pointless, it should be a true 'blackout' if so, as in black netting (like the upcoming fear 5s, and maybe even a black sole).

IMO i think that IF ... IF ... these do release we would truly get a full on blackout .. probably with a smoked sole, well maybe that stupid blue sole theyve been using but I think JB would black it out completely except the 3M tongue would stay and the 23 would black with the silver or white accent it has.

speculation tho

i know one thing everyone could agree on tho ... durabuck/nubuck >>> suede lol

Last edited:
IMO i think that IF ... IF ... these do release we would truly get a full on blackout .. probably with a smoked sole, well maybe that stupid blue sole theyve been using but I think JB would black it out completely except the 3M tongue would stay and the 23 would black with the silver or white accent it has.

speculation tho

i know one thing everyone could agree on tho ... durabuck/nubuck >>> suede lol
smoked outsole + black netting = must cop for me :smokin

Quality doesn't look to good to me from these pics, but to each their own. 

I wonder if this is still true (regarding the metallics).

Last edited:
That'd be nice, but I doubt it.  More than likely it'll be the blackouts.
yeah if metallics were dropping in 2 months there would have been rumors at the least already. I dont see blackouts releasing either though. Who knows, october is pretty wide open at the moment

I wonder if this is still true (regarding the metallics).

View media item 281645
Didn't metallics JUST get retro'd like 2 years ago? Seems a little close, even for JB. I doubt they will be releasing.

Edit - I forgot wc3s released in 2011 and were retro'd this year with NA. I guess I could see JB doing that with these.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom