Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

lol u saying wish I had a chance and you got RO's, curse you!! lol

yea man, out of all the kicks I've had the black golds are the rarest/highest priced I had in my possession, I keep pics in my phone to touch just so I can pretend I still have them, thru a glass

Lmao I hear what your sayin I was in the same position my kicks weren't as rare as yours tho but beforw christmas I needed some xtra $$$ so I sold my extra pair of fear 4s for $410. the money helped a lot but I really didn't want to sell em I have pics as well hahaha only thing makin feel better is my first pair of fears are still in great condition

Last edited:
I feel u man, kind of fortunate I live in nyc, crazy part was when RO's released I was home, laying on the couch being Homer, I always have notifications on but decided to turn it off that day, go figure
haha, it was the one Sunday I didnt play football...all my friends that were playing saw the tweet after the games, they weren't happy

Lmao I hear what your sayin I was in the same position my kicks weren't as rare as yours tho but beforw christmas I needed some xtra $$$ so I sold my extra pair of fear 4s for $410. the money helped a lot but I really didn't want to sell em I have pics as well hahaha only thing makin feel better is my first pair of fears are still in great condition

Gotta do what you gotta do sometimes

Still in the hunt for a 13 or 14...   
nerd.gif

it's more than FC pricing...but they don't have any 13s right now. i'm about to just cop a DB 3 instead because this search is getting dumb
That's exactly what I was thinking for the past 3 weeks. Just have to be careful there is ALOT of FAKES out there.

View media item 854019
A beauty shot i took with the pair i had, dont own anymore, sold because i knew i would never wear these (highly against wearing a $1000 plus sneaker on my feet), a nice shoe nonetheless just not my stilo, shoutout to Jus for the transaction

If the shoe wasn't covered with words these will be the best V's ever.

Last edited:

That is INSANE. I refuse to pay that, even if I had unlimited funds...
mean.gif
it's more than FC pricing...but they don't have any 13s right now. i'm about to just cop a DB 3 instead because this search is getting dumb
You can find 13s if your willing to pay a realistic premium for them, I let both my extra size 13s go for roughly about 950 shipped.  If your willing to pay that then you'll find a pair but anything lower might be gone already.  I also wouldn't pay more than 1k, anything higher than that and you've got an unrealistic seller in my opinion.

You can find 13s if your willing to pay a realistic premium for them, I let both my extra size 13s go for roughly about 950 shipped.  If your willing to pay that then you'll find a pair but anything lower might be gone already.  I also wouldn't pay more than 1k, anything higher than that and you've got an unrealistic seller in my opinion.
I going to continue the search. thanks for all your help...

Last edited:

exactly, I don't mind paying $900-$1000 for them since I did sell a pair of ROs 

but these dudes want $1500-$1700....

exactly, I don't mind paying $900-$1000 for them since I did sell a pair of ROs 

but these dudes want $1500-$1700....
I know EXACTLY what you mean...from reading your posts, it seems like we're the same person lol.

Sold my ROs for the main reason to get a pair of DB5s, also needed a 13.  I know the only 2 sellers you're talking about that have them for $1600 on the bay.  Neither of them will answer ANY questions.  I first started w/ "can I see a few pics, and do they have all accessories?", then starting making REALISTIC (if not too high offers), and still got no response to any inquiries.

Tried RIF because they have a size 14 for $1200, but again when requesting pics and asking if they included the light/laces, never got a response.  FC had 1 listed (and 1 conditional) in a size 14, and they answered all the questions quickly, and thought about jumping on them, but they were $1300, and didn't want to spend that much more for a 14, when I would have preferred a 13. (*edit* they're sold out now)

Stalked eBay, until I finally saw one pop up on auction.  Emailed the dude, and said I was PP ready and offered $1,000.  He "thought about it" for about 2-3 hours, and came back needing $1065 (to cover shipping and fees), and agreed upon it.  Received them a week or so ago.

Good luck man!  I'm rooting for ya, I know how much of a PITA it is trying to find ANYTHING in a size 13, especially something like this.

Last edited:

I know EXACTLY what you mean...from reading your posts, it seems like we're the same person lol.

Sold my ROs for the main reason to get a pair of DB5s, also needed a 13.  I know the only 2 sellers you're talking about that have them for $1600 on the bay.  Neither of them will answer ANY questions.  I first started w/ "can I see a few pics, and do they have all accessories?", then starting making REALISTIC (if not too high offers), and still got no response to any inquiries.

Tried RIF because they have a size 14 for $1200, but again when requesting pics and asking if they included the light/laces, never got a response.  FC had 1 listed (and 1 conditional) in a size 14, and they answered all the questions quickly, and thought about jumping on them, but they were $1300, and didn't want to spend that much more for a 14, when I would have preferred a 13. (*edit* they're sold out now)

Stalked eBay, until I finally saw one pop up on auction.  Emailed the dude, and said I was PP ready and offered $1,000.  He "thought about it" for about 2-3 hours, and came back needing $1065 (to cover shipping and fees), and agreed upon it.  Received them a week or so ago.

Good luck man!  I'm rooting for ya, I know how much of a PITA it is trying to find ANYTHING in a size 13, especially something like this.
yup, those 2 on eBay had em listed for ~$1400 2-3 weeks ago and wouldn't answer any questions...now they raised their prices to ~$1600..wouldn't you normally lower prices if things aren't selling??

yeah, if I could wear a 12 or 12.5 it would help but i'm a true 13 and I won't buy a 14 just to get a shoe I want.

thanks...lol yeah, wearing size 13 is a struggle

yup, those 2 on eBay had em listed for ~$1400 2-3 weeks ago and wouldn't answer any questions...now they raised their prices to ~$1600..wouldn't you normally lower prices if things aren't selling??

yeah, if I could wear a 12 or 12.5 it would help but i'm a true 13 and I won't buy a 14 just to get a shoe I want.

thanks...lol yeah, wearing size 13 is a struggle

You should be good in a 12.5 in these. Inside and insole is all high quality leather. Gives ya a lil extra room and doesnt snuggle ur feat like most 5's with the puffy padded cotton

Tbh if i could go back id get the 12.5. And im alwayssss a 13 except in dunks im a 14.

Last edited:
the "unauthorized" version of these are out and they definitely have flaws, if you get tagged pictures from a seller and compare with nike's images you should be good. Just two things i noticed, the patent leather looks puffy and they seem to not have the shimmer effect

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom