Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"A white synthetic leather upper is accompanied by grey mudguards throughout,"

Not real leather on the 9's?   Is the Mudguard made of Nubuck?

Need to see these in person….

I have the bentley ellis and these don't even compare to them at all
15jcw7.gif
View media item 901790

That Washington Foreskins colorway is terrible

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

I learned my lesson….. BUY NOW… Later if you don't want them you can always Trade or Sell for more then you paid!!!

OR WORST CASE SCENARIO …… Return them back where you bought them.
assuming ur not buying everything in cash or debit (but it'd probably be smart money management) you forget that you can go a little crazy, not be able to resell so easily, and then take on interest rates. 

but to get back on topic, my 9s come in today and im hoping to hear more initial quality reviews. didnt know about the 3m or the #s. gonna be good. 

^Quality was decent on these , I grabbed 3 pairs, 1 for the Mrs., 1 to rock and 1 to stock, and all 3 were pretty much flawless.

As for the features on this shoe, obviously #45, 3m stripes on heel tab, pin stripe sock liner.
The wolf grey that encompasses the white leather-ish toe and upper and 45, has the sparkles thru out it ,as seen on many 9s in the past.

Last edited:
Shoes are shipped, but nike messed up on the tracking #, can't find any information on it. Got tracking information for my sons 9's which shipped yesterday, but no information on mines. 
mean.gif

Shoes are shipped, but nike messed up on the tracking #, can't find any information on it. Got tracking information for my sons 9's which shipped yesterday, but no information on mines. :smh:

Just be patient. Ups doesn't ship on Sundays. Your label has just been printed.
Worse case go onto the ups site and track by order reference. Use your order number as the reference number.

Just be patient. Ups doesn't ship on Sundays. Your label has just been printed.
Worse case go onto the ups site and track by order reference. Use your order number as the reference number.
Yea, I am. If I don't see them by Thursday I'll hit them up. It's just the first time i couldn't find any information on UPS for shoes. No label or anything

Real nice leather on the Black Venom 10's. @RokkyX. I've only wore them once so it's off memory but I'm pretty sure those Powder 10's had a nice leather too.

And I'm no leather expert so I'm asking this more than making a statement but, tumbled leather is Authentic. It's actually a nicer authentic leather cause they stone wash it or something to make it even softer, right?

Last edited:
I really like the look of these but I passed since JB usually does a poor job with white leather (except for the 88s). Did I make a mistake? 

Has anyone gotten confirmation from shoepalace yet? I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation but I did get a confirmation that my order was placed and they have already deducted the funds out of my checking account.

Has anyone gotten confirmation from shoepalace yet? I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation but I did get a confirmation that my order was placed and they have already deducted the funds out of my checking account.

Same situation over here

assuming ur not buying everything in cash or debit (but it'd probably be smart money management) you forget that you can go a little crazy, not be able to resell so easily, and then take on interest rates. 
When my money from school came, since I haven't bought kicks in over a year I went too crazy and spent a little over 1k in sneakers........ I don't know whether it's good or bad that I'm not as regretful as I should be.

Back
Top Bottom