• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the same boat as some....Still waiting patiently and anxiously for my confirmation from shoe palace. Order confirmed and funds deducted. To make it worse my friend scored a pair from a local shop and said my size 10.5/11 were sitting there. I thought about doubling up but passed.  Saw his in person and they look GOOD so I hope all goes ok with my order. Never copped from the palace but know people who have and they say it's all good. I'll believe it when I have my pair in hand.

just got my shipping information just now no worries be patient lol.

I've got Payment Conformation, and an email saying my order is being processed. No Tracking Number though... Hope all goes well, their for my sister.

Update: DSG just sent the Tracking Number.
For those who purchased from them check your email.

Last edited:
just got my shipping information just now no worries be patient lol.
Thanks, makes me feel alil better. Always nervous the first time around at a place and also kinda mad at myself for not hitting the streets. My boy is killing me right now with his pair. I wish I would have never saw them in person, makes the wait that much harder. LOL

I've got Payment Conformation, and an email saying my order is being processed. No Tracking Number though... Hope all goes well, their for my sister.

Update: DSG just sent the Tracking Number.
For those who purchased from them check your email.
Please update when you get your shoes, every pair I've ever ordered from DSG was shipped in a box 8 times too big for the shoes.

I guess this matches! 
Now that is fire. I'm not willing to shell out what this amount of flyness would cost me though
laugh.gif

^ I was just imagining how funny it would be if one of these GM dudes recieved a pair like that. It hasnt happened as far as I know

No Offense To Anyone Anxiously Waiting But Some Of Ya'll Cats Sound Like This Is The First Damn Pair Of Shoes You've Ever Ordered/Owned....

Real Feminine Like :smh:

Grown Men In Here Keyboard Hyperventilating Over Tracking Numbers Like..
View media item 904451

Dude's Need To Calm Yo ***'s Down.... It's Only Monday For God's Sake :lol:
View media item 904452

That Jersey Post Is Definitely REP Worthy :nthat:

Last edited:
Quote:
What if your barons came in with a 23 on the back?
Don't care if it has 45 or 23, I just like the sneaker. The #45 is a plus as I have the black/white/red but not a complete dealbreaker if it was like them with a #23. Only number on a sneaker I ever cared about and was pissed about was on the the LJ aerojam. That sneaker NEEDED the #2. I still copped but it felt wrong.

No Offense To Anyone Anxiously Waiting But Some Of Ya'll Cats Sound Like This Is The First Damn Pair Of Shoes You've Ever Ordered/Owned....

Real Feminine Like
mean.gif

Grown Men In Here Keyboard Hyperventilating Over Tracking Numbers Like..

Dude's Need To Calm Yo ***'s Down.... It's Only Monday For God's Sake
laugh.gif

right .. just in general this shoe community so ***** like ..

[/QUOTE]

right .. just in general this shoe community so ***** like ..
[/quote]

A few cool cats on here more than willing to share info..the most though are for sure on some girlfriend teenager type stuff IMO, making fun of people with GIFS and bragging on their knowledge and Instagram style posting of pics and such, can be a drag sometimes, but it doesn't represent the community as a whole, though it looks that way 99% of the time

For those about to clown I'll answer before you ask, I come here for the information that I do need/want/find helpful. That's why I come.

A few cool cats on here more than willing to share info..the most though are for sure on some girlfriend teenager type stuff IMO, making fun of people with GIFS and bragging on their knowledge and Instagram style posting of pics and such, can be a drag sometimes, but it doesn't represent the community as a whole, though it looks that way 99% of the time

No One Said Anything About Sharing Info, Pics, Gifs Or Anything You Referenced My Dude....

We're Simply Talking About The Frequent *****ing And Whining About Trivial **** :wink:

Ie. Colorway Differences, Minor Defects, Tracking Numbers Etc.

Has A Real Thong Wearing Feel To It All If You Ask Me :rolleyes

Last edited:
No need to explain yourself. I know what you meant, I know what I meant in reference to your comment about "the community being on some b stuff", and it's in more ways than just the ones you described

Had I known so many people were gone want these I woulda went ahead and checked out wit my pair that was still available 3 hours after the release so I coulda sold em

World! I was thinking more people would hit me up for the 1s but sure does seem like everyone wants these 9s now.

Don't blame them tho, 9s are much cleaner from the two.

Hopefully some local spots still have a few pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom