Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

ill be pickin up a pair just because im a j addict but im sure these dont compare to the retros

Promo shoes sellin these for $245 they legit? I remember somebody sayin something about them in this thread but its too much to search through all these pageson my phone. Can some one let me kno if they are legit?

Originally Posted by lovemjays1

Promo shoes sellin these for $245 they legit? I remember somebody sayin something about them in this thread but its too much to search through all these pages on my phone. Can some one let me kno if they are legit?
yes they are, but people have complained about poor communication and long wait for the shoes

O cool, thanks a lot, I ordered a pair from them and already have a tracking number... imma be super P.O. If these get released in the states!

purchased online on sunday
received today 30 mins ago through DHL all the way from the Netherlands.

SHOUTS TO OQUIM!

PS. Legit check PLEASE.

SHOUTS TO OQUIM!

PS. Legit check PLEASE.
if they're from Opium, i don;t think you need to worry about legitimacy

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

SHOUTS TO OQUIM!

PS. Legit check PLEASE.
maybe OPIUM.Legit.

The manager of the Footlocker where my brother works here in Canada told me that his Nike rep confirmed the rumour that the U.S. could see the TB3'sreleased in September.

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

The manager of the Footlocker where my brother works here in Canada told me that his Nike rep confirmed the rumour that the U.S. could see the TB3's released in September.
grin.gif
pimp.gif

The manager of the Footlocker where my brother works here in Canada told me that his Nike rep confirmed the rumour that the U.S. could see the TB3's released in September.
I spoke to a Nike rep myself over the phone, and they told me its a International release only...

And remember when BabyJ said it himself, "NT will be the first to know if these are coming to the states"...

I pre ordered 2 pairs at FL here in the Greater Toronto Area this morning. I will say this; there won't be any leftover inventory after Canada is done withthis pre ordering. Sizes have already been sold out. So if it does come to the States, it has to be the intent of doing so, not just to sell off the"leftovers".

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

SHOUTS TO OQUIM!

PS. Legit check PLEASE.

there already out in the netherlands ?

o really?? hmmm

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

I spoke to a Nike rep myself over the phone, and they told me its a International release only...

And remember when BabyJ said it himself, "NT will be the first to know if these are coming to the states"...

Just passing on what the manager told me, he could be wrong... or your Nike rep could be wrong. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

i got mine from promo-shoes a while back and they shipped the same day i ordered them. i got my pair quicker than i've gotten others shipped from in theUS. actually surprised that the quality is actually decent.

Back
Top Bottom