Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by STARZ

im hopefull they do drop this september!
happy.gif
but is that slam dunk package still dropping?

The SDP was actually scratched at the last sec last yr. Afew might remember when I was dropping hints of the pack......

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

The manager of the Footlocker where my brother works here in Canada told me that his Nike rep confirmed the rumour that the U.S. could see the TB3's released in September.
grin.gif
pimp.gif
i'll believe any rumor

i heard about U.S. gettin some a few times around this dumb thread

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

purchased online on sunday
received today 30 mins ago through DHL all the way from the Netherlands.

SHOUTS TO OQUIM!

PS. Legit check PLEASE.

there already out in the netherlands ?
I was in amsterdam last week, didnt see em in any of the stores over there, they got the smallest dam nike store i ever seen over there!

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

What is the price in Canada when converted to US dollars?

well retail is CAD $189.99 + avg 13% sales tax = CAD $214.69 at approx. exchange rate (1 us = .89 cad) = US $194

I already got my pair like 2 week ago, so I they do come out in September, I'll probably buy another pair to keep on ice.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

purchased online on sunday
received today 30 mins ago through DHL all the way from the Netherlands.

SHOUTS TO OQUIM!

PS. Legit check PLEASE.

there already out in the netherlands ?
I was in amsterdam last week, didnt see em in any of the stores over there, they got the smallest dam nike store i ever seen over there!

when i went there in march

i did not even go into the nike store i just when into the coffeshop around the corner

i was thinking all that nike store had was running shoes since thats the only nikes that really sell in europe

even with the sneaker boutiques in amsterdam

nothing really moves G.R. wise besides nike running shoes (air max 1's 90's 95's 97's and a few others)

where you where there last week did you see anymore countdown packs in the footlocker's behind dam square ?

Originally Posted by sampinoboy4

goodness so clean. i wish i was rich. or better yet i wish i had a better job.
agreed lol i want them real but i don't want to pay over retail...i really hope these come out in the states

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by lovemjays1

Promo shoes sellin these for $245 they legit? I remember somebody sayin something about them in this thread but its too much to search through all these pages on my phone. Can some one let me kno if they are legit?
yes they are, but people have complained about poor communication and long wait for the shoes

people have complained about poor communication and long wait for shoes was air-randy and vmv, not promo!! I got my shipment from promo within 5 days!! Superfast shipping and good service!!
tongue.gif

went and pre-ordered my pair today at my local FTL...got sizes 11 and 10.5 on lock if anyone is interested on the real store released product let meknow...can't wait until aug/09 my current TB have been worn so at least they finally get retired...

Back
Top Bottom