Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

First of all, congrats to those that got them. I am a huge fan of blue/grey J's. But when it came down to it, I decided to spend 215 for a pair of new XIII(blue/flint grey), instead of the III 09 retros.

Who needs communication when you get a tracking number, and fast shipment. Order mines the 16th and got them the 18th (sweet) thanks promo shoes...btw anyonewear a size 11 and got these? They shape different 4rm my 01 retros those are a 10.5. Anyone else realize the different shape? Or is it just me?

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

ive had my pair for over a month

but now i am trying to sell them

oh really? what else is going on with your life these days? i'm real interested.

anyone know if i could get these now in Toronto? got a friend headin there tomorrow for a week and he said hed get em if they were out

PM me please!!!

i'm gonna be in taipei in the weekend shopping around at some shoe spots, i hope at least one spot will have these, if i see them i'm copping.

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

anyone know if i could get these now in Toronto? got a friend headin there tomorrow for a week and he said hed get em if they were out

PM me please!!!

PM sent...bad news though
frown.gif

ya that kix-files makes me believe there is a good chance these will release in the US

What's the retail anyways?

$165 sounds cool.... plus the $35 though? makes that $200 shipped (plus its a PREORDER). don't fool yourself fam. get these while you can

I'm happy that they are an international release because that means I'm gonna be the one of the few in the US who will pay retail for them =)

My uncles girlfriend is in Germany,and I'm going to ask her to cop me two-three pairs of TB III's

Do AJ's release in Germany? If they do and someone wants a pair,hit me up

Back
Top Bottom