Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by Gobe14

How do I get a pair of international release only?
cash-wad.jpg

If anyone knows the Canada release date and box price, please send me a msg or email me at EWong0911@aol.com Also. if anyone is from the Niagra falls area Illbe in buffalo hopefully someone can refer a sneaker spot or even a footlocker or something. thanks.

idk if this is the right place to put it and i didn't want to post a new topic and then people be grimy and say sh*t like "stupid thread, LOCK"or something like it but....
is there a size difference between the 2001 tb3s and the 2009 tb3s?

I ordered my 2nd pair from Randy...shipping took a little longer then expected, but service was very good. Returned my emails very fast and kept me up to dateon what was going on.

still not sure if I should pull the trigger on these now or wait and see if they'll come out here in the states....f'n JB, why??

They will eventually reach the states, JB is not known for letting good money pass off their hands ... Here in Paris you can pre-order them since lastSaturday, and the hype is not that crazy, nothing like yeezys for example.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

purchased online on sunday
received today 30 mins ago through DHL all the way from the Netherlands.

SHOUTS TO OQUIM!

PS. Legit check PLEASE.

there already out in the netherlands ?
I was in amsterdam last week, didnt see em in any of the stores over there, they got the smallest dam nike store i ever seen over there!

when i went there in march

i did not even go into the nike store i just when into the coffeshop around the corner

i was thinking all that nike store had was running shoes since thats the only nikes that really sell in europe

even with the sneaker boutiques in amsterdam

nothing really moves G.R. wise besides nike running shoes (air max 1's 90's 95's 97's and a few others)

where you where there last week did you see anymore countdown packs in the footlocker's behind dam square ?

6200_1212309827483_1220890548_616024_1300926_n.jpg

Yeah they got the **** legit in Amsterdam
smokin.gif

I saw some CDPs mainly the 18/5s and the 2/21 that noone wants, no sizes left either in the large FL with the 2 floors (womens and kids upstairs)
They had the Red and 3M Vs also but no half sizes and at 130 euro I wasnt askin! The FLs that had Js didnt have anything special and the euros they werechargin I just went down by a cafe and forgot about it
laugh.gif
I did see sometall chick working in niketown with red Vs in like size 9! even tho the store didnt sell em !

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

So does anyone know the Canadian retail?
nerd.gif

honestly im sure its been said on every page of this thread butttttttttttttttttt

CANADA RETAIL is $189.99 + applicable taxes depending on province (ontario where i live for instance is 13%) = with current excange rate about $215 USD
happy.gif

might be a dumb question but any idea if these will be released in Puerto Rico? Im thinking no since its basically part of the USA but I really dont know whatjb considers international. thanks alot.

How is the Quality of the true blues? JB has been dropping quality ALOT
they weren't as great as they were before

btw already preordered them for 180 CDN

SHOUTS TO OQUIM!

PS. Legit check PLEASE.

I was in amsterdam last week, didnt see em in any of the stores over there, they got the smallest dam nike store i ever seen over there!

i did not even go into the nike store i just when into the coffeshop around the corner

i was thinking all that nike store had was running shoes since thats the only nikes that really sell in europe

nothing really moves G.R. wise besides nike running shoes (air max 1's 90's 95's 97's and a few others)

where you where there last week did you see anymore countdown packs in the footlocker's behind dam square ?

smokin.gif

I saw some CDPs mainly the 18/5s and the 2/21 that noone wants, no sizes left either in the large FL with the 2 floors (womens and kids upstairs)
They had the Red and 3M Vs also but no half sizes and at 130 euro I wasnt askin! The FLs that had Js didnt have anything special and the euros they were chargin I just went down by a cafe and forgot about it
laugh.gif
I did see some tall chick working in niketown with red Vs in like size 9! even tho the store didnt sell em !

thats the kind of stuff i'm talking bout. who cares about the shoes when your in amsterdam.

SHOUTS TO OQUIM!

PS. Legit check PLEASE.

smokin.gif

They had the Red and 3M Vs also but no half sizes and at 130 euro I wasnt askin! The FLs that had Js didnt have anything special and the euros they were chargin I just went down by a cafe and forgot about it
laugh.gif
I did see some tall chick working in niketown with red Vs in like size 9! even tho the store didnt sell em !
i wish i was there

anyone want to buy all my shoes so i could go back to 2 months ?

i so want to go back to amsterdam

the hell with sneakers

Back
Top Bottom