Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

pimp.gif
copped

Jus copped my pair from kix-files they have a couple more sizes left.....they say it will be shipped around the 14 & 15th of Aug. For anybody stilllooking for a pair.

Originally Posted by swingshot

These are bound to drop in the US eventually. JB wouldn't spend the cash necessary to tool up for these then not release them in their biggest market.
It's a more a question of when, and in what way, than if.

completely agree.. only amount of time..

Originally Posted by Penofski

Originally Posted by hotbutter

coppd 2X

grin.gif
Aug 8, can't wait. Pre Orders at Footlockers are almost all sold out just a few sizes here and there left

I can't wait either, i was first on the preorder list at Square One, been waiting ever since....I even booked off saturday morning from work so i can pickthe best 11
laugh.gif
(if i cant get around to getting em early)

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

got mine from Beijing...still not with me though, have to wait for it to be handcarried to me by a friend. thanks a lot brads, you know who you are...

jagged stitching makes those look suspect

yeah the tongue and backs look a little off...and the tongues look super long in the second pic...the retail ones i seen are looking mint

i'm not an expert so i have asked guys in the Jordan Brand Legit check, so far all them says legit.

do these officially release 8/8?
if so i'm ready to cop, being in taiwan ftw
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
....if I see them...it's an automatic cop. i'll be in taipei next wkend, i guess i'm justgonna find a spot where there's a bunch of department stores knowing one will likely have them

$@@! I really haven't been around here....

Only way to get them is a hook up internationally?

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Originally Posted by Penofski

Originally Posted by hotbutter

coppd 2X

grin.gif
Aug 8, can't wait. Pre Orders at Footlockers are almost all sold out just a few sizes here and there left

I can't wait either, i was first on the preorder list at Square One, been waiting ever since....I even booked off saturday morning from work so i can pick the best 11
laugh.gif
(if i cant get around to getting em early)
same here, took saturday off for this release

Just got an email from my "big brother" in Hong Kong (my fellow Chinese peeps will know what I mean) and he said yup they are releasing on Sat 8/8and he is going to go get my two pair in sz 10 on Saturday AM. He said they open at 10AM so he will go there early and cop for me.

Also for anyone that needs pricing info...from what he told me Hong Kong retail pricing is $1049HKD which means it is about $136USD, which sounds about right.

He told me to keep my fingers crossed that he will be able to get them. I sure hope so. I figure 2 pair will cost me $275USD give or take...and I am prettysure my boy wont charge me to ship...so I think I am golden. but I am not going to count my chickens before they hatch for sure...anything can happen and Imay not have any shoes. I will stay positive!

Back
Top Bottom