Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

are these releasing in Mexico?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Just got an email from my "big brother" in Hong Kong (my fellow Chinese peeps will know what I mean) and he said yup they are releasing on Sat 8/8 and he is going to go get my two pair in sz 10 on Saturday AM. He said they open at 10AM so he will go there early and cop for me.

Also for anyone that needs pricing info...from what he told me Hong Kong retail pricing is $1049HKD which means it is about $136USD, which sounds about right.

He told me to keep my fingers crossed that he will be able to get them. I sure hope so. I figure 2 pair will cost me $175USD give or take...and I am pretty sure my boy wont charge me to ship...so I think I am golden. but I am not going to count my chickens before they hatch for sure...anything can happen and I may not have any shoes. I will stay positive!

Oh boy.. did you friend say anything about how limtied these will be? in that, are they only releasing at Niketowns or other stores too? b/c i need to contactmy cousin asap, but he knows little/nothing about sneaks.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Just got an email from my "big brother" in Hong Kong (my fellow Chinese peeps will know what I mean) and he said yup they are releasing on Sat 8/8 and he is going to go get my two pair in sz 10 on Saturday AM. He said they open at 10AM so he will go there early and cop for me.

Also for anyone that needs pricing info...from what he told me Hong Kong retail pricing is $1049HKD which means it is about $136USD, which sounds about right.

He told me to keep my fingers crossed that he will be able to get them. I sure hope so. I figure 2 pair will cost me $175USD give or take...and I am pretty sure my boy wont charge me to ship...so I think I am golden. but I am not going to count my chickens before they hatch for sure...anything can happen and I may not have any shoes. I will stay positive!

Oh boy.. did you friend say anything about how limtied these will be? in that, are they only releasing at Niketowns or other stores too? b/c i need to contact my cousin asap, but he knows little/nothing about sneaks.

Hey bro...I replied to you. Call your cousin ASAP!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Israeln23

are these releasing in Mexico?
nerd.gif

I hope so. They did get the yeezy's, so hopefully they get these. But, I'm not familiar with what shoe stores to go to over there. Lol

Secured 3 pairs. 9 and 11 are still up for grabs. Hit me up with PMs. Once they're gone, they're gone!

Oh boy.. did you friend say anything about how limtied these will be? in that, are they only releasing at Niketowns or other stores too? b/c i need to contact my cousin asap, but he knows little/nothing about sneaks.

wink.gif

Hope TB3 release there in HK there won't be the same as what has happened to Kobe IV Finals released in HK as posted by SinnerP in the Philippine -Hongkong Update Thread. Grandmas are queing up early with their little ones....

http://niketalk.com/topic/12985?page=19

Some guys at hk-kicks took some pics... this sums it all up...

b7e3586fe8b861afe6447ea022bfced84be0ece.pjpg

b6a35a9dec406ac4e59c7bfc2b555016d28a0bc.pjpg

4992519e156cbebb7072f464c36ec7775472ec8.pjpg

Originally Posted by Da Bidness

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

How much do these retail usd currency
150 or 160

well if comparing Canadian prices to US prices its more than that...first provinces in canada pay a certain amount of sales tax...example is ontario where wepay 13% and retail is CAD $189.99 = $ 215 CAD = right now $199 USD ( current exchange right now is about 0.927 CAD = 1 USD)

anybody know where i could get a size 13 for less than $220 or at that price?

i really dont want to pay 250 for something that might drop in the US
ohwell.gif

i got this feeling that JB is gonna drop these like they did with the cool grey spizike

ohwell.gif

I'm in the same boat. Anyone know?

my boy called me this morning and said he got me a pair he bought 4 pairs for $180 each so I'm getting one of them

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

wink.gif

Hope TB3 release there in HK there won't be the same as what has happened to Kobe IV Finals released in HK as posted by SinnerP in the Philippine - Hongkong Update Thread. Grandmas are queing up early with their little ones....

http://niketalk.com/topic/12985?page=19

Some guys at hk-kicks took some pics... this sums it all up...
OMG
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Grandmas camping out for Kobes....
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif

blee23 wrote:

ohwell.gif

I'm in the same boat. Anyone know?

Me too, any info is appreciated.

just got mine delivered from promo-shoes, and they are FIRE, just wished they doubled boxed though

Got 2 pairs from my man in Amsterdam. With the exchange rate, it doesn't work otu all that great for people in the US. I have two 11's.

Back
Top Bottom