Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

I ordered two pairs last night from wellgosh thought about ordering another this morning but they were sold out.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I just got mines today from RMKSTORE.com for $205 shipped.
smile.gif

It was pretty quick shipping too, I ordered on Sunday night and got them in today, Thursday afternoon.
pimp.gif
Thank you playoff.. I was able to order my sz 9.5. They still got sizes in stock. 9.5 and below. Anything above is sold out. 205 shiopped is whatI payed. Thanks again playoff.

Originally Posted by djaward

Thank you playoff.. I was able to order my sz 9.5. They still got sizes in stock. 9.5 and below. Anything above is sold out. 205 shiopped is what I payed. Thanks again playoff.

smh.gif
smh.gif
You guys and your small feet, paying good prices.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by djaward

Thank you playoff.. I was able to order my sz 9.5. They still got sizes in stock. 9.5 and below. Anything above is sold out. 205 shiopped is what I payed. Thanks again playoff.

smh.gif
smh.gif
You guys and your small feet, paying good prices.
frown.gif

laugh.gif
I can wear a sz 9.5-10.5 Prefer a sz 10 though. I'll just have toloosen up the laces.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

We need a legit check.... im in the checkout page lol

i was staring at the checkout page for an hour and just decided not to order because i already have a pair..win some, lose some

Originally Posted by Jus2nice

Ight I need a pair asap. I seen em' in person. They look beautiful.

everyone should get a pair so just you can see how JB could put out better quality products if they really wanted to, but why when inferior products sell outjust as well
frown.gif

how do they fit??? I normally wear a 9.5 in airmaxes... dont know if i need a 9.5 or 9. Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom