Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

I need a size 11! Anyone can beat the price of $223.50 shipped hit me up
smile.gif
haha.

I'll give it a few more days maybe for wellgosh to restock...

Anyone remember how much OTD price was for caliroots?

waiting for rmk.com to get a restock, they are the cheapest that i can find...caliroots is the next best.

I have my 11.5 for sale. For what I paid for which is 260. But I could work with you.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by leako

just go to ebay..plenty there

Yeah but for about $240/$250 in my size. I'm not sure how the other sizes are doing.

nah i got mine for 220 shpped just gotta go for a buy it now or best offer .. i prolly coulda got mine for 200 shipped

i hope they dont come out in the states..it would be ******ed..for the ppl who wen out of there way to pay the extra bucks to get them now only for them tocome out in the spring

i hope they dont come out in the states..it would be ******ed..for the ppl who wen out of there way to pay the extra bucks to get them now only for them to come out in the spring

thats true but patience is a virtue not all have it if they release in the states those with it will be rewarded

What if these released in the US with Nike on the heel tab, instead of the Jumpman and Air? Once again...What if. Mofo's will be pissed off overseas. Justa thought.

Originally Posted by sincere

What if these released in the US with Nike on the heel tab, instead of the Jumpman and Air? Once again...What if. Mofo's will be pissed off overseas. Just a thought.

Hell yes I will! But, its just a rumor that they will release in the states during spring isn't it? Also, it sucks that I bought mines half a sizesmaller..n now need to get rid of them. Ahhh

i ordered off wellgosh right before midnight on the 27th, i got order confirmation but no shipping info, my credit card hasnt been charged either. im thinkingmaybe they dont have my size anymore or maybe they will ship out tomorrow. i guess i'll find out when i wake up since they are five hours ahead of me

just sent some money to my friend in china to ship me back some TB's size 11. hope I get them soon. joining the TB club!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope they dont come out in the states..it would be ******ed..for the ppl who wen out of there way to pay the extra bucks to get them now only for them to come out in the spring

I disagree with this comment. I hope they come out in the states to give everyone a chance to get a pair. Thats how JB use to be until the"sneakerhead" wave hit, and everyone thinks they are a sneakerhead. I think people around the world should have a chance to grab what they want, notjust people in a specific region or part of a country. And for those who paid an extra buck in the US i give u props but being patient pays off big

If it was retail here it'd be about $165 for my state. I wonder if I should pull the trigger and cop a pair for $223 shipped from skiptomytoes.com

Originally Posted by flatbush147

i ordered off wellgosh right before midnight on the 27th, i got order confirmation but no shipping info, my credit card hasnt been charged either. im thinking maybe they dont have my size anymore or maybe they will ship out tomorrow. i guess i'll find out when i wake up since they are five hours ahead of me
I had my order cancelled form them, dude said he sold out of my size 12. I receive my full paypal refund too.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i[/color] hope they dont come out in the states..it would be ******ed..for the ppl who wen out of there way [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]to pay the extra bucks to get them now[/color] only for them to come out in the spring

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i[/color] hope they dont come out in the states..it would be ******ed..for the ppl who wen out of there way [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]to pay the extra bucks to get them now[/color] only for them to come out in the spring
they're either "******ed" or have the money to spend and can spend it.... unless you're absolutely sure you can get it later ata cheaper price, there's nothing wrong with buying early. it;s an insurance policy for most people.... and for certain other people, the difference between$150 and $180 or $200 is negligible.

^truth.. I picked it up for insurance and if they do come out in the stated better for me, I can double up.

I hope these don't crack like my fire red's did. I would hate to pay this extra for them to crack in a couple months

Back
Top Bottom