Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

After realizing these arent coming to the US I copped the last 10.5 pair from Footalog for $195...cant wait to get them

now if only the rest would come to the same realization
happy.gif

shots cabron james. I copped the last 10.5 from there as well before their latest restock of them. It was the best feeling getting the last one
happy.gif
although iwas a bit anxious cos i thought maybe someone else got it, but turns out, I got the last one
happy.gif
:D cant wait to get mine in

Originally Posted by swishasweets

did these release in mexico??

THE ANSWER IS YES. THEY RELEASED IN A COUPLE STORES ONLY THOUGH. IN MEXICO CITY AND GUADALAJARA WHICH IS WHERE THEIR REGIONAL OFFICE IS.

AS FAR AS FINDING A PAIR NOW, YOU WILL NOT. PEOPLE HAVE THE WRONG MISCONCEPTION THAT ITS PEOPLE CAN'T AFFORD SHOES LIKE THAT THEY WOULD NOT SELL OUT.THERE ARE TONS OF JORDAN AND NIKE FANATICS DOWN THERE AND SIMPLY PUT, THEY HAVE PLENTY OF CASH TO BUY THEM (HENCE THE REASON THEY ARE ONLY IN MAJOR CITIESWHERE THERE IS MONEY TO SPEND).

THE U.S. REVOLVES AROUND CREDIT WHICH IS WHY MIDDLE CLASS EVEN EXISTS OVER HERE.

Originally Posted by polkasquare

how's the quality? do they crack easily? on the blue part of mine on the midsole there are lumps of paint that im afraid could be a real sensitive area when i use them out. ive been so scared to use them out the house. just wear them to chill in my room. than again those lumps of paint could be lumps of paint or air pockets. feedback please!

pics?

to all who finally saw the light and pull the trigger u won't regret it at all, the one thing u might regret is not doubling up my 2nd pair finally shippedtoday from the UK. will post pics when they come. i have been waiting on 2nd pair so i can wear my 1st pair

yeah i just ordered myself my 2nd pair, 1 to rock 1 to stock...one of my favorite jordans, i had too

Ordered a 8.5 from footalog on Sun via airmail. When should it come?

Didn't get a shipping/tracking/confirmation email yet though.

^^ whats everyone paying for their pairs?? and to the dude who said caliroots, i think u coulda got them for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LOT less. $202before international shipping..

size 13 $255 shipped....finding my size was crazy....all you small foot cats consider yourself lucky.....i kept finding smaller sizes for like $200. oh well.

Originally Posted by greyson23

size 13 $255 shipped....finding my size was crazy....all you small foot cats consider yourself lucky.....i kept finding smaller sizes for like $200. oh well.
Glad you finally found your size.

is there any legit website that has a size 8.5 or 9 for $225.00 plus shipping THAT DOES NOT TAKE PAYPAL I WANT TO ORDER WITH A CREDIT CARD.

Back
Top Bottom