Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

can anyone please hook me up with a size 11

By "hook up" what do you mean?
laugh.gif

Because you can find these on ebay, in buy/sell forum.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

A LIL OFF TOPIC BUT DAMN I CANT WAIT 4 MINE TO ARRIVE

Waiting for the right time and price. Gotta sneak them in my house somehow without my girl knowing about them...
This is the only downfall living together.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She already knows about the Spacejams release, but not these, so she would trip. Don't want to hear it, so I lie.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Waiting for the right time and price. Gotta sneak them in my house somehow without my girl knowing about them...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She already knows about the Spacejams release, but not these, so she would trip. Don't want to hear it, so I lie.
smile.gif

HA where did u order from

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smile.gif

No, I haven't ordered yet.
laugh.gif

Still browsing around for the right price. I'm patient.
tongue.gif

dude you cant buy j's because your girl wont let you. that sucks. got to let her know whats up. nothing can stop me from buying the j's i want.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Ok guys now that the hype has died down somewhat on these i can help people out on these. Europe is slowly starting to run out of these so PM me for details if you want a pair

How much you sellin em for?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smile.gif

Welcome to my world dude....the ******ed things I do to sneak shoes in to my house/closet... Lately I get em delivered to my job, and then slowly work theminto the crib..smh at myself LOL

1. FrenchBlue23 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smile.gif

No, I haven't ordered yet.
laugh.gif

Still browsing around for the right price. I'm patient.
tongue.gif

hahaha...i get b itched at everytime by my baby's moms everytime i get some new js...we just got into a fight yesterday because i asked her for $100 so ican buy me a 2nd pair of tb3s...she threw it my face...
laugh.gif
...i didnt care, im
happy.gif
to get a 2nd pair to rocknow...

dude you cant buy j's because your girl wont let you. that sucks. got to let her know whats up. nothing can stop me from buying the j's i want.
Right...

I find it mad funny when women doesn't let men buy a lot of sneakers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Right...

I find it mad funny when women doesn't let men buy a lot of sneakers.
laugh.gif

I don't
frown.gif

I managed to work it out w/ my girl tho. She calmed down w/ the anti-kicks purchase movement. It cost me more now though cause if I buy a pair of kicks,I'm shellin out more money for dinner, hair, or nails + diapers and a size 6c

how long did it take you guys that got it from caliroots to get a shipping confirmation? I ordered mine 2 days ago and still haven't recieved mine.

^^ caliroots actually took longer than i thought to receive the shipping confirmation. about 3-4 days, but shipping was quick- 4-5 days internation. so alittleover a week in total. and to their credit, they did return my email apologizing for the delay due to "Alot of orders".

overall, i was satisfied with my order with roots

LOL,
IT AMAZES ME HOW MUCH EVERYONE BIT**ES OVER SHIPPING TIMES. KEEP IN MIND THAT THEY ARE COMING FROM OVER SEAS SO EXPECT AT LEAST 7-15 DAYS TO GET THEM AFTERTHEY PROCESS AND SHIP. THEY STILL HAVE TO GOT THROUGH CUSTOMS AS WELL. BREATH IN DEEP AND RELAX. ONCE YOU GET YOUR TRACKING NUMBERS JUST KICK BACK AND WAIT. DONOT EVEN KNOW WHY SOMONE HERE IN THE STATES WOULD EVEN CONSIDER GIVING OVER SEAS SELLERS A SATISFACTION RATING, GIVEN THAT THEY ARE HALFWAY ACCROSS THE WORLDAND DO NOT HAVE ANY REAL CONTROL OF THE MERCHANDISE ONCE ITS BEEN SHIPPED.

thanks for the info hotbutter

I just received my shipping confirmation

Now I just have to wait
I'll post some pics

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

to you guys who have pairs have they started to crack

nope, mine are good...these tb3s are great quality IMO, and others love there pair as well. I'm not looking forward to them cracking so soon.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Far from it, I can do whatever the hell I want, I just want to avoid the yapping that comes with it.
Like: "You could have saved that money or used it towards future bills.. etc. etc. etc... blah blah.

I can't just come in and say, hey, bought myself some new shoes, without her making me feel guilty.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Far from it, I can do whatever the hell I want, I just want to avoid the yapping that comes with it.
Like: "You could have saved that money or used it towards future bills.. etc. etc. etc... blah blah.

I can't just come in and say, hey, bought myself some new shoes, without her making me feel guilty.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
But if we buy them something they don't say we should've saved the money for bills.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SHORTYtwo3

laugh.gif
smh.gif
But if we buy them something they don't say we should've saved the money for bills.
wink.gif
same situation here my girl be bugging bout we coulda paid bills or watever so i just dont tell her sometimes when i buy my j's cause i dontwanna hear it and its a good thing i work in the night and she works in the day so i could receive the package before she reach home and stash it away in thecloset amongst the others she dont know what all i got, but yea its not that we can buy them it just saves the nagging in your ear

Back
Top Bottom