Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

FastShoes shut up u don't know anything what a noob thinkin u can tell my homeboy ryaneff23 anything come bacc to Space Jam thread and keep talkin toughjerk-off

I'm in there lettin u know the real u think u can just try and assassinate my character than jump over here and get on one of my homies don't try andanswer his question u don't know schnit

Ryan just text me or call me I got all the REAL, CONFIRMED, TIME-TESTED info on the 3s and all Jordans 4sho u know the deal....

Originally Posted by searchin4js

so i just ordered an 11, thats a 12 US?

I hope not bcuz I need an 11 US!!!

Email them, you should have gotten a 10. The size chart is right below the "order now"

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Is this site definitely legit? And what's the exact total in US $? Thanks in advance.

I ordered 1 pair and it came out to 171 and change... someone eles said they paid 160ish. I guess it depends where you live or something.

http://www.dollars2pounds.com/ <-- When you want to see how much YOU would have to pay. Like I told the otherguy you should pay with ur CC. In case they dont ship you can always get your money back way faster than you can with paypal. I find it also odd that sometimesthe shoes say sold out... than you hit refresh and they have them back in stock. I got a pair my self and hope to get a tracking number tomarrow.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Damn, I need an 11.5...that site is out of 11 and 12
they are uk sizes homie. a 10 uk is a 11 us and a 11 uk is a 12 us. they have both those sizes.

has anyone actually received pairs from this site...? looks legit, but then agian u never know. can somebody shed some light on how much the trueblue iii'swere for retail in the u,k??

The site is legit as they come...the downside they are in the UK but your getting kicks for retail..retail of these were 89.99 pounds that converted is 147(us)and some change plus the 13.99 pounds for shipping, converted it's 23(us) bucks for shipping...so retail after whatever taxes they throw on is about150(us) out the door and that's the price without the shippng cost for us in the states.

just copped uk size 10 or us 11 on the size ? site for like 158 shipped. i really hope the order goes through because that will be a good deal. i paid like 210shipped for my other pairs of 09 true blues. i just hope these ones there selling now havent started yellowing on the heel tab.

Update on True Blue's bought from size.co.uk...This morning i walk into work I check my email and they have confirmed my order and it is now beingprocessed!!! I hope everyone get's the same email.
PS...They are totally out of stock, they even took the shoe off their site!

They are very legit. Reebok commissioned them to do a 20th anniversary pump. They aren't going to ask a fly-by-night shop to do that.

Back
Top Bottom