Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Size don't ship outside the UK get ready for the cancellation emails.............

It tells you this in the FAQ!!
piece of %@#!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Size don't ship outside the UK get ready for the cancellation emails.............

It tells you this in the FAQ!!
piece of %@#!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I laughed at the comment too as my pairs of TB's have been sat in my cupboard since august................
roll.gif
tongue.gif

Lol, my apologies mods for my literary outburst, its just that I've been peeping these joints out since they first dropped. I refused, absolutely refusedto pay $250+ for these, ya'll know what I'm sayn? I haven't gotten a cancellation email yet, so I'm still keepn the faith as they say lol!

glad to see this thread never got locked, i got both of my pairs from a seller in the UK a couple of months after the official release. no cracking or chippingand i wear mine all the time

Thankfully a fellow NT'er swooped these for me like a month ago... I've seen the price drop significantly with the SJ hype building and the DB 6dropping and whatever else has distracted attention away from these...

I'm going through a trade though and we still haven't decided the terms. He also said there was a small scratch on them (I haven't seen themyet)... I hope everything works out with the pair already here for me, I get stomachaches when I have to worry about where my money went in thesesituations

Glad people are getting these for the low maybe I should hunt up a 2nd pair in case the scratch is too deep or whatever...any other sites still have these ?? ? ?

nerd.gif

EDIT: 1023rd post!!!! Size 10.5-11 if anyone knows a siteoff-hand T.I.A.

just woke up to this email from Size? Customer Service:

Hi,

your order has been accepted and is currently in theprocess of been picked therefore it should arrive in 5-7 working days once despatched. I have chased the warehouse to make sure this is picked as soon aspossible.

Kind Regards

Keeley Eyres

Size.co.uk

Customer ServiceTeam
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I feel like break dancin'
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just woke up to this email from Size? Customer Service:

Hi,

your order has been accepted and is currently in the process of been picked therefore it should arrive in 5-7 working days once despatched. I have chased the warehouse to make sure this is picked as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Keeley Eyres

Size.co.uk

Customer Service Team
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I feel like break dancin'
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
NICE
pimp.gif

hopefully i will get the same email soon

Got this a few minutes ago... Hi Manny,

Good news! Your size.co.uk order: SZ11798273 has now been despatched.

The goods will be delivered by Home Delivery Network. You can track your order here.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Silsprr

The goods will be delivered by Home Delivery Network. You can track your order here.

i just got the same email
pimp.gif

we are seriously lucky to get 2 pairs for $319

Originally Posted by eorr23

pimp.gif

Yes...Yes we are!

frown.gif
Dam i was hoping they would still be there at least until friday so iwouldnt have to stretch money around. O well the hunt continues

Originally Posted by eorr23

pimp.gif

Woooohoooo!! way to go guys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Today was the first time i checked since i believe either early monday or sunday night. O well i shot myself in the foot on this one lol. Cant hold backall the time to see if they will sit lol

Just got my pair in from a fellow Nt'r.......pretty nice IMO ....hopefully I will never see that midsole pealing...

Back
Top Bottom