Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Yea i think because people are hgelping people this hasnt been locked yet. If i had the dough right now i would be looking her for a size 11.. Hopefulyl afterthe holidays.

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

yea this thread has gone nuts..

but you think $200 shipped I should pull the trigger on ?? or wait till they drop a lilttle more

Pull that trigger! I would!

Bring these to the states already!!! i need these, but can't shell out 200+
smh.gif

I would love to see these come Stateside but I still have my doubts I paid 230 way back in August and never regreted it. I actuallyhop to get another pairsometime in 2010 I really love these shoes

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

yea this thread has gone nuts..

but you think $200 shipped I should pull the trigger on ?? or wait till they drop a lilttle more
$200 shipped and DS Legit? I'd do it for sure. You never know what's going to happen with these. I'm looking for a DS pair in thatrange size 11 myself. If I find them for a reasonable price I'm gonna do it. I don't want them so bad that I'm willing to jump out my pockets for'em, but I'll pay for what I'm getting, know what I mean?

frown.gif
still dont have those. Don't really know how much I want to spend on those. I might sell some of my shoes before I can buy these.
smile.gif

Just copped a pair of ebay for 210 shipped not to bad in my opinion. I have not really see em for to much cheaper so i just bit the bullet and bought em.

agreed if they are DS. I woulda definitely pulled the trigger on em for 210.... I've seen um go for $265+

wish they would just bring these to the US. i don't understand the point of an international jordan release.

if you get the chance to cop these do it. 2nd best release of 09 imo right behind the space jams

^^^ true enough.. i live in canada. our retail sucks here compared to you guys. space jams were 235 cdn after taxes, those true blues were 200 after taxes. Nowthe Kobe V`s are 200 before taxes. you guys get it for 130.... I think ppl like us that don`t live in the u.s SHOULD BE the one complaining.. just my .02

Back
Top Bottom