Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

theres a drop on the prices on these on Ebay since the Space Jams released so iam thinking on copping me a pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hypebeast21

copped 2x of 2001 for better quality

I literally laughed my a__ off when i saw this. i have a pair of 2001 retros. and 2 pairs of these 2009 retros. and coming from someone who owns both, these2009 true blues are almost the same quality as the 2001`s. now correct me if i`m wrong but why pay for a pair of 2001 retros for 350-450 while you can get a2009 retro for 200-250 shipped? by all means if you got the $$ to spend go ahead. but for you to say that 2001 retro for better quality. own both pairs andcompare them. you won`t notice too much of a difference. These 2009 aren`t CDP molds. so quality IMO is good.

Originally Posted by rdrex7

i have a pair of 2001 retros. and 2 pairs of these 2009 retros. and coming from someone who owns both, these 2009 true blues are almost the same quality as the 2001`s.

You obviously don't have a pair of the 2001's if you can honestly say these compare to the 2009's in terms of quality.

The 2009's have no cushioning whatsoever. None. Stiffer than anything I ever wore. The midsoles will not last a month of casual walking..

If you're upset you spent 550 on two pairs of 09's, just say it.

i just realized how great these are. probably my top 3 favorite shoes of all time. been rocking my 09's since the day i got them. wore them at least 4x aweek, i still love them. need a second pair asap.

Man I'm still soure that these didn't hit the US, hope the wht/ cement come out this year to ease the pain lol

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

i have a pair of 2001 retros. and 2 pairs of these 2009 retros. and coming from someone who owns both, these 2009 true blues are almost the same quality as the 2001`s.

You obviously don't have a pair of the 2001's if you can honestly say these compare to the 2009's in terms of quality.

The 2009's have no cushioning whatsoever. None. Stiffer than anything I ever wore. The midsoles will not last a month of casual walking..

If you're upset you spent 550 on two pairs of 09's, just say it.

Its not just the TB3 2009. The CDP's are extremely uncomfortable. the CDP 4's arent comfortable. etc, etc.

For example, i wore my white cement 3's (2003" yesterday out and about, malls etc. for about 6 hours. My wifes feet, and her cousins feet were done,and im still asking, "where to next?"

Same deal with the black/red 4's. the '99 i can wear all day. these POS cdp's are so damn stiff. i made them my beaters, and wear the HELL out ofthem. You figure they would get more comfy after they break in. HA.

09' shoes suck %%@ compared to 00's versions....Ex. new 3s dont have nothing on the older retro. same with the 11s. 09' re-retros have nothingagainst the retros in early 00'. im had all of them. sold my 09' space jams just so i can buy the 00' pair again. it may not be as icy. but comfortis there.

Finally copped my size 10 from UpandComing32..

Will post pics in sneaker showcase when they arrive
pimp.gif

Thanks again bro..

^ how much did he charge you dmxgod?

PM if you don't want to say it out loud.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on these?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Finally copped my size 10 from UpandComing32..

Will post pics in sneaker showcase when they arrive
pimp.gif

Thanks again bro..
you already know
pimp.gif

what i paid+ retail. and yes, under $200

copped 2x of 2001 for better quality

I literally laughed my a__ off when i saw this. i have a pair of 2001 retros. and 2 pairs of these 2009 retros. and coming from someone who owns both, these 2009 true blues are almost the same quality as the 2001`s. now correct me if i`m wrong but why pay for a pair of 2001 retros for 350-450 while you can get a 2009 retro for 200-250 shipped? by all means if you got the $$ to spend go ahead. but for you to say that 2001 retro for better quality. own both pairs and compare them. you won`t notice too much of a difference. These 2009 aren`t CDP molds. so quality IMO is good.

2001 TBIIIs arent even worth that much anymore

copped 2x of 2001 for better quailty

2001's?? did you even look at the 2009's?? they're similar and the quality is amazing, they took their time on these

Originally Posted by The7onius

copped 2x of 2001 for better quailty

2001's?? did you even look at the 2009's?? they're similar and the quality is amazing, they took their time on these
I agree. In a sense the 09's are more rare since these were an international (non-US) release only, much to the chagrin of all us US NTLKERS.

never even inspected my 2009s when i bought them - still in the closet - but my 2001s seem to be holding up nicely considering how much use they get. I am surethe quality is very similar but some of the materials are a bit different, like the leather.

Back
Top Bottom