Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Im in aus and there $220, droppin on august 8th ...im really hanging out to get these, my fav jordans of all time, Ive made a whole plan to get enough moneybuy the day lol
grin.gif

ill probably ask my cousin in canada to go get em...im sure he would want to get compensated for it hahaha

If these release stateside like the CG spiz'ikes after being an international release only, then I'll get them. If not, I won't cry because I had afresh pair of 2001s back in middle school that are now my beaters, so I had a good long run with my TBs.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Why does fininshline keep telling me there getting them in august? the guy showed me his stocklist pictures and everything
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

like many said before... finishline/footlocker/champs managers often no little when it comes to releases like this
But if he actually has an order sheet with info then it's not just speculation.

yea thats why i asked becuase everywhere i read theres no release date or mention of it being dropped in the us...but this dude at finishline swears up anddown they are and even showed me the shipments coming in for august that they were getting them and priced around 140 so its like i dont wanna miss out if theyactually do drop
ohwell.gif
one thing he didnt have was the actual release datejust the stocklist that showed them coming and pictures from their warehouse or whatevr

I stay in detroit and I called windsor,ontario footlocker and there doing reserves for the true blues. Retail is $209.99 canadian after taxes it comes out tobe $239 and some change. So in dollars that's $207.46 can't til the 8th two pairs.

I live in Canada. Got it from the Calgary FootLocker. Pre-ordered 2 pairs for $169 CAD.
I got another one early from a hook-up. I'll post pics later.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Why does fininshline keep telling me there getting them in august? the guy showed me his stocklist pictures and everything
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

like many said before... finishline/footlocker/champs managers often no little when it comes to releases like this
But if he actually has an order sheet with info then it's not just speculation.

yea thats why i asked becuase everywhere i read theres no release date or mention of it being dropped in the us...but this dude at finishline swears up and down they are and even showed me the shipments coming in for august that they were getting them and priced around 140 so its like i dont wanna miss out if they actually do drop
ohwell.gif
one thing he didnt have was the actual release date just the stocklist that showed them coming and pictures from their warehouse or whatevr

true. just remember sometimes (if not often) the managers read rumors online and pretty much steam the hypebeast trains that roll through the shop. i wouldjust listen to the OG heads on here and cut through 1,000's of posts about complaints and key in on the few with actual information

470 shipped for 2 pairs with boxes sz us11 he was sold out of 11.5 and 12 is my normal size I heard people saying these creased really easily so I went a sizedown, fit very snug but extremely minimal creasing left one still looks ds after waring them today. I know I should haven't paid $235 shipped especiallyafter I wore them today and when the owner of a local nj/ny sneaker stopped me while in his shop asking if they were this years or the 01's when I repliedthis years and how much I paid he said ouch I'm getting a fsr probably going to be about $200 getting it in a week or 2. I was maddddd butt oh well. If youlive in nj/ny and you want to know the shop getting these in and how much pm me, not trying to blow up spots (Although the place is known this releaseisn't really known) I purchased a pair of Eggplants in a sz 12 there today if you know your sneaker shops you know who has eggplants right know, as well ascatcus and blk/red.

Originally Posted by airmaxes

For TB's I'd def pay 235 honestly. Retro or no retro as long as quality is good.

Honestly that was my line of thinking right, wrong or indifferent. These are my fav shoes of all time along with 2.neon air max 95 (have the asia qs) 3.wht/blk xi (have 2 pairs of dmp xi) and 4. bred iv (liked em so much i bought the package, quality sucked and I only got $80 for the 19's but oh well).

Good move by JB. They probably really need the International sales.

With that being said, i wonder if they're gonna be released in the Dominican.

Back
Top Bottom