Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

JB is stupid if they do not release this in the states. There is a lot of money to be made with this particular shoe and we all know JB is about the $$$ thesedays.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

canadian is less than us currency yes?

Its about a 15 dollar difference in this case,, if you have 175 U.S. currency and exchaged it for canadian money,, then you have 190 canadian dollars......

Btw the canucks charge tax everywhere ,, so I heard,, dont forget to include the tax to that $189.........

imo, marquee sole was excellent. good communication and fast shipping. shoes are fine. got a sz 7 so if anyone needs a small sz, i recommend there

Originally Posted by HAGS

Originally Posted by hotbutter

canadian is less than us currency yes?

$190 Can = $175 US
yeah as the dude said up there.... there is 13% tax along with the 189.99 price tag lol ends up being 207 I believe but i copped with an SPC cardwhich is 15% off and i ended up paying 182.50

Originally Posted by LoSeRLoVER4u

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

I can't wait when these release, my shop is going to get them & I live in LA,
so I will get them for retail.

WHERE AT??????????

nerd.gif

I'm over here bugging because everyone is talking about how there pair's are coming in...I want to know if they will release in the US before I drop$200+ on them somewhere else online. I'd hate to do that and they drop like some other j's did in the past...SMH lol...JB definately knows how to getthe best of thier loyal customers huh? Anybody agree w/ me?
smh.gif

60+ $$$$$$$$$ for the cautious, and retail for those who are patient enough to wait... as a gsw fan would say, i believe!!!

these wont be comming to us i mean if it like 180 in canada just pay the extra 50 on the site and have them and its a wrap

i keep coming back hoping someone says that these will be releasing in the united states.. i cant beleive JB is doing this. wrong on so many levels
tired.gif

Originally Posted by air234ever

Looks like footalog sold all it's b grade and is getting shipment for august 8

come RELEASE date aug 8/09 i wonder if they will be sellling for that price or reseller prices?

Watch this post for ms someone and I'll throw someone a cheap Tmohookup for helping me out I need to pre order or cop in a 12 but I don't pay attention Simone pm me wen avaible lol

Posted From My iPhone

Back
Top Bottom