Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@riddle I feel you I just haven't really been happy with the retro quality in awhile and I also agree about the same about the early release site smfh the Sneaker game ain't the same no more

will be copping. I wore my white flip 3s over 40 times and no cracks/chips yet. Hoping the same for these. I love the interior leather.

Not saying these are better than the cements by any stretch of the imagination...but o find myself wanting these more than the black cements as long as they don't do something like charge $175 for them *shrug*

liked the white ones better but i think they will be 175 now because they have the word premium on them. kinda like the kobe releases that say supreme.

Seem like good gym shoes, but that's as far as they go. JB be coming out with some weird shoes man

They ok, with a discount
wink.gif

Im feeling these black Flips, The Jordan 3 is one of my favorite Numbered Jordans, I like the Original Flips but never copped. I still want Some fire reds, . Had 2001 true blues,2001 Black cements but were stolen from me
frown.gif

not to thread jack but while we're on the subject of the "Flips", can any1 help me with the proper way to clean the upper on the white flips?

YEA ALL BLACK WOULD HAVE BEEN A+ BUT AS USUAL ANOTHER JB SCREW UP...ONLY POSITIVE BOUT THESE IS NO YELLOWING OF THE HEEL...BESIDES THAT THAT GRAY SOLE IS TRASH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom