Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Aww yeah! The one store I found doing tickets just called and said I got em!
nthat.gif

Congrats!  I picked up three raffles yesterday.  I hope at least one hits.

Any SoCal heads in here not looking for a size 13 (gotta take care of No. 1, right), PM for Shiekh codes.  

I will find out what size I will win tomorr,if I don't copped my size 11,pm if u nt members want to trade

JUST GOT THE CALL FROM HOH GALLERIA... #SOLID!

I HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHECK THESE OUT IN PERSON, AND I MUST SAY THE LEATHER ON THESE IS VERY LUXURIOUS... SIMILAR TO WHAT U WOULD FIND ON A COLE HAAN DRESS SHOE. I MIGHT HAVE TO DOUBLE UP ON THESE BAD BOYS. HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
i guess noone wants these until release day. Def more hype locally on these than the XXs. Just got my phone call.

been hyped over these for weeks until i seen non-NDC pics. scroll through until u see some cell phone pics of these things: http://sneakerwatch.com/article/024999/air-jordan-4-teal-official-images/

if I get these in hand and they look that dull i'm not coppin. some shots they look like an olive green, it really looks like NDC brightened up the colors online compared to what the shoe actually looks like. I went from planning on doubling up to this being a game day decision. if I don't like them, then i'm doubling up on laser 4's for sure.

The release is still several days away, why would you need to see it on the sneaker app? As long as it's up the day of release, that's all that matters.

Your app is not any different than anyone else's so why would anyone else have access? Lol

Because it's usually up by now and you could at least set it up so your notified. The option to at least request a notification goes up a week in advance. I'm not actually asking if they are live on the app.

Back
Top Bottom