Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Yea I was able to snag my aunt pearls in less than 5 minutes with it. It's been solid since I've had it.

Last edited:
I need better answers,those pearls were for girls, I'm talking about Barcelona7,legends11,inferred6 did any body copped any of those on snkrs app?

I need better answers,those pearls were for girls, I'm talking about Barcelona7,legends11,inferred6 did any body copped any of those on snkrs app?

Your kidding right? Those "girls shoes" sold out in about an hour. They're more popular then you think. And you didn't seriously just ask if anyone was able to grab the legend 11s or infrared 6s on an app that just came out in February and those shoes came out last year? :smh:

The app works like it suppose to just hit buy if u dnt get have the app keep trying while u try on the computer.

Nobody is going to be able to give you definitive answer because not everyone has the same experience. For example you bought xx bot from someone and copped the past 5 releases. I could hop on for the next 3 and still strike out

If I don't win raffle by tomorr night,I won't take any chances,I will pay for atc services,and maybe try to double up on snkrs app

If I post the code then more people will enter, making my chance of winning go down..... How does it benefit me?
it's the NT WAY

and you can sit on that code all you want - it's gonna get post no matter what..

Never Fails

#NTCARES

I was READY for months on these till i seen the actual pics and not the ones i have been seeing. Now im disappointed. Lord know i love my 4s but this right here, not feeling it. Something about that teal and the material..... i cant put my emotions on this. lol #themotions

been hyped over these for weeks until i seen non-NDC pics. scroll through until u see some cell phone pics of these things: http://sneakerwatch.com/article/024999/air-jordan-4-teal-official-images/

if I get these in hand and they look that dull i'm not coppin. some shots they look like an olive green, it really looks like NDC brightened up the colors online compared to what the shoe actually looks like. I went from planning on doubling up to this being a game day decision. if I don't like them, then i'm doubling up on laser 4's for sure.

They won't look dull, and they definitely won't look olive green. :lol:

I was READY for months on these till i seen the actual pics and not the ones i have been seeing. Now im disappointed. Lord know i love my 4s but this right here, not feeling it. Something about that teal and the material..... i cant put my emotions on this. lol #themotions

If you pass, you will end up on the hunt.

These are Fire! 
nthat.gif

Repped. I feel u 100%. The NDC pics are way different than what we're actually gonna see. imma go to FTL and check em out, then I'll cop if I like em.

Back
Top Bottom