Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

page gone?!  wow   
laugh.gif

And I thought NOBODY wanted these!!  What happened?!
Jordans and Tax season.  We all know how this goes.

Hey guys. It may be wise to check locally. I just walked into Dtlr and they have some at the register.

Won a raffle at a local footlocker for size 11.5 and got another 11.5 from Eastbay online. Now I just need to find 1 more pair....

one time per account, but you can use that 1 code on as many devices as long as those devices are logged in to the account that has the code

so right now i have the 1 code on my ipad, ipod, and girl's iphone. waiting for android

so you can buy unlimited pairs of shoes with the code

i though the code could only be used for only one order

Surprised that they sold out so quickly and that I am so invested in these.

I think I may need some pepper.
Like @bigj505  said, check locally.  Depending on your area there are stores that still have these.  You can also check after the raffle pick up time, so many people enter raffles for sport.

one time per account, but you can use that 1 code on as many devices as long as those devices are logged in to the account that has the code

so right now i have the 1 code on my ipad, ipod, and girl's iphone. waiting for android

No, we were just saying you can have your pick of which device you want to use.  Once you make a purchase on one device nike won't let you buy the same shoe twice on the same account.

That's what I thought before I got my code. It is a code that gives you access to the app. Once you have access to the app, you can purchase 1 of every release every week if you want.

Basically, once you are in, you are in.

Last edited:
Surprised that they sold out so quickly and that I am so invested in these.

I think I may need some pepper.

Like @bigj505
 said, check locally.  Depending on your area there are stores that still have these.  You can also check after the raffle pick up time, so many people enter raffles for sport.

Yup. Grabbed a 9 locally and will send my extra to my boy.security mall bmore has sizes but not a ton. Didn't do raffles and employees at both stores I hit said people were after the xx instead.

I skipped on the euro releases, because I assumed getting a sz 7 would be cake on NDC.  
eyes.gif

Can't even get sz 7 in store

Yup. Grabbed a 9 locally and will send my extra to my boy.security mall bmore has sizes but not a ton. Didn't do raffles and employees at both stores I hit said people were after the xx instead.

im stuck at home with a newborn so unfortunately i dont have the luxury to leave today. i appreciate the insight and advice

This couldn't have been that limited. Usually when it's super limited pages jump by 50+ of people complaining they couldn't cop

This couldn't have been that limited. Usually when it's super limited pages jump by 50+ of people complaining they couldn't cop
doesnt make a difference if demand wasnt high enough there arent that many ppl to complain

Back
Top Bottom