Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

mean.gif
 no double up

getting paid back today from all the assisting i did in the past within the community. Even if it has only been this release and maybe one another, all of the helping others has been well worth it.

not here as much for life changes but STILL . . . love this community.

Special thanks to the NTer who helped me secure my pair today.

OH SNAP!

Checked my Inbox

Oneness Came thur with the Invoice for my size!  

$210 shipped I just Flipped My Frown Upside down!  
smokin.gif
happy.gif
smokin.gif

Repped to whom hint that 1st!!

Last edited:

OH SNAP!

Checked my Inbox

Oneness Came thur with the Invoice for my size!  

$210 shipped I just Flipped My Frown Upside down!  
smokin.gif
happy.gif
smokin.gif

Repped to whom hint that 1st!!
Thats how i felt when i hit them up earlier, we will probably get them before ppl who ordered off NDC

Try emailing oneness guys if they can invoice you. I just did and they sent me an invoice for $210 shipped. Those guys are awesome quick shipping too.

Look so much better in person...glad I copped.  the columbia/oreos I went 11.5 with some nice room.  Hope I can fit this 11.

Thats how i felt when i hit them up earlier, we will probably get them before ppl who ordered off NDC
How did you feel when you got your Tracking Number Right after that! 
nthat.gif

Already Oneness has my Shipping label made n emailed over

Yup. Grabbed a 9 locally and will send my extra to my boy.security mall bmore has sizes but not a ton. Didn't do raffles and employees at both stores I hit said people were after the xx instead.
no disrespect to anyone who likes them, but those XX's are an eyesore!

Yup. Grabbed a 9 locally and will send my extra to my boy.security mall bmore has sizes but not a ton. Didn't do raffles and employees at both stores I hit said people were after the xx instead.

no disrespect to anyone who likes them, but those XX's are an eyesore!

I like them but def not for $220 plus tax.
My barber was checking out the teal 4s when I was buying them on the app this morning. He said they were dope but the next door barber was like naw....
So I'm guess these are a love/hate shoe. I'm def liking liking them.

Back
Top Bottom