Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

TEAL 4's or GREEN GLOW 4's

Opinions?? GO!
Both!
nerd.gif

I picked up one extra that I will put on ice. I think in a year these will be in demand. It is a good shoe to keep and trade sometime in the future if you missed out on something that you really want . I would guess the value will be at $300-350 in year.

Last edited:
$10??

The Teals have sold all day on eBay for $260+ shipping.

$260 less 10% eBAY fees and less 3% PP (total less 13%) = $226
$190 plus tax (let's say 6%) and shipping (let's say $7) = $208
Profit = $17

UNLESS you live in tax-free state and/or got these from NDC with free shipping, you probably earned $15-25 give or take.
Not everyone lives in a tax-free state, and not everyone bought these from NDC ...
And prices are coming down fast each day on eBAY ....

$260 less 10% eBAY fees and less 3% PP (total less 13%) = $226
$190 plus tax (let's say 6%) and shipping (let's say $7) = $208
Profit = $17

UNLESS you live in tax-free state and/or got these from NDC with free shipping, you probably earned $15-25 give or take.
Not everyone lives in a tax-free state, and not everyone bought these from NDC ...
And prices are coming down fast each day on eBAY ....

Your figures are incorrect.

eBay fee,s are 9% and if you are a top rated seller like I am you get 20% off Ebay fee's.

PayPal fee's are 3%

I said + shipping which means shipping charge paid by the buyer on top of the purchase price. Also it would be impossible to ship a pair of Jordan's double boxed for $7.00 unless the buyer was in the same state maybe.

Last edited:
I live in Oregon, we don't have sales tax. If someone buys from me neither they or I have to pay sales tax. Although congress is working on a bill to change that.... I pay $190.00 for them with no sales tax.

Back
Top Bottom