Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

So expected delievary is around weds or thurs?

The best 4's gotta be the Breds, nice collection,I'm jealous,I'm assuming u got more j's in ur collection or is that it?

The best 4's gotta be the Breds, nice collection,I'm jealous,I'm assuming u got more j's in ur collection or is that it?

I got more. This is just my IV's. Crazy enough, I actually hate the Breds lol.

Wow...Oneness has shipment Monday (from KY to CA)....that's better than NDC, and MUCH better than FNL (the 2 I usually order from)....hope they get the size right, and the box isn't empty....

i got shipping confirmation from NDC tonight also. My status says expected delivery date is wednesday. so wednesday or thursday give or take.

The teals do look dope in the collection,and all the pic's u guys are posting,loving them more by the minute

Wow...Oneness has shipment Monday (from KY to CA)....that's better than NDC, and MUCH better than FNL (the 2 I usually order from)....hope they get the size right, and the box isn't empty....

Same here bruh Monday also to NV.

finally got around to picking my pair up right before my spot closed at 8. they were still on the rack above the oreos (restock, maybe?). i didn't ask what sizes they had left so it coulda been the last pair for all i know. my pair came slightly pre-creased. i think it's due to the synthetic, metallic-like leather. other than that, i think they're pretty cool. i like that they're a darker hue of teal tho i had been telling myself since pics 1st surfaced that these would be an easy pass. i already know i'll rarely wear these.

I feel like Nike has held back inventory for a later date. Or maybe part of the shipments are still in containers in the Los Angeles harbor. They're estimating about 3 months before the L.A. and Long Beach ports get back to normal due to the work stoppage.

Just ran thur the mall and got a 10.5 from FTL - someone didn't pick up

nthat.gif
 Can't wait to Un-DS

ONENESS also ships USPS so they have a leg up on most places since the post office runs/delivers on saturdays.

Your UPS shipments arent leaving the origin until monday morning (maybe sunday night)

Last edited:
I just went on ndc,to check order info, it says shipped? I thought nike ships on Monday?
It's prolly Packaged for shipping and labeled but it won't move till monday

My Oneness Pair Left Lexington, KY yesterday and has a Delivery Date for Tomorrow.  
happy.gif

It's prolly Packaged for shipping and labeled but it won't move till monday

My Oneness Pair Left Lexington, KY yesterday and has a Delivery Date for Tomorrow.  :D
That's not right,I hope your wrong,plus u got your teal's last night

Anyone who has an account on hanon .. are you able to log in and look at your account or order history.

When i log in and then click my account it just keeps asking to log in again. Or the same when i click order status

I wouldn't cop resale online until next week when all the resellers get they're shoes shipped and the prices come down

I wouldn't cop resale online until next week when all the resellers get they're shoes shipped and the prices come down

Agreed. It's never good to go resale the initial weekend of release. Prices are at their short term highest due to buyer panic.
As a seller, I'm interested in moving them before Monday.
As a buyer, I'm waiting at least a week to give myself a chance a a possible "restock" and to let general interest die down.

Back
Top Bottom