Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Well, at least they're still coming out.  I was nervous these got cancelled.  Gonna shelf these until the summer to go with my teal Griffey Mariners alternate

I got a white Griffey mariners these will look good with :smokin

Well, at least they're still coming out.  I was nervous these got cancelled.  Gonna shelf these until the summer to go with my teal Griffey Mariners alternate

No way they would cancel these they were part of the crown jewel showing of the remastered event.

No way they would cancel these they were part of the crown jewel showing of the remastered event.
Only reason I thought they were cancelled was because a couple of sites doesn't have them on the upcoming calendar, so it was assumed they were scrapped.  Thank God they're not though. 
A Griffey jersey would be so fire with these
Any Mariners jersey would go dope with these pretty much, and thank God I have plenty

Could be the other way around, could be fakes, did u get a legit check on nt?
No need they came straight from footlocker has receipt n everything, and his side job is working there also so i def have no problems about authenticity

I don't know but 4s in new colorways are just so unappealing to me.. 4s in general. Its to thepoint if tthey're not wc4s count me out. Good luck to everyone who wants to cop. Would think it should be relatively easy if a gr

I don't know but 4s in new colorways are just so unappealing to me.. 4s in general. Its to thepoint if tthey're not wc4s count me out. Good luck to everyone who wants to cop. Would think it should be relatively easy if a gr

I respect your opinion but that just doesn't make sense to me. NO shoe is limited to OG colorways. The 4 is my personal favorite jordan. Idk why I just like the strap. Lots of the OG colorways are good but they could make so many more Classic looks with that shoe, and I think they will.

^^ no I get what you're saying... 4s are classic and I should edit that, I would love if the rumors were true and jb retroed motorsports! And Im so happy with my sports blue 3s! So it's not an og cw thing. Maybe its cause ive owned almost every retro or the fact that all my newer releases are chipping. What I was trying to say is I personally need a break from 4s unless like I said wcs or motorsport

Last edited:
After all these years, and a new "remastered" promise, the shape of the IV's still remains...and the VII's

^^ no I get what you're saying... 4s are classic and I should edit that, I would love if the rumors were true and jb retroed motorsports! And Im so happy with my sports blue 3s! So it's not an og cw thing. Maybe its cause ive owned almost every retro or the fact that all my newer releases are chipping. What I was trying to say is I personally need a break from 4s unless like I said wcs or motorsport

All good. And yea I mean if u already got Em all I hear ya. Idk why but the 4 just makes me raise my eyebrow sometimes. Probably skippin the teal to double up on some lasers I'll never wear. Seen the laser J1 and dub zero in hoh today. Some things just pop so much harder on the 4 idk why

Last edited:
Yeah I really like the laser design but id probably never wear 'em either was thinking of picking up the 1s for just that reason

After all these years, and a new "remastered" promise, the shape of the IV's still remains...and the VII's

Like i have been saying on other threds, the remaster program is a joke. I don't think we'll ever see the og shape again on the 4s. Not only that but, more and more retros are also getting ruined with hideous toebox shape.

4s are also my favorite shoe of all time (2nd is Air Trainer SC...now called the 3).  I'd love for someone at Nike to explain why they won't fix the angle of the mesh.  Maybe it saves them a lot of material cutting it straight?  Also, while I think the quality of the remastered is overall better, it's not anything outstanding.  Like people have said, the shape is not much different than it has been.

On the Oreos (which I have), while the leather is more tumbled than the 3s from the past couple of years, and looks great, it's NOT "butter" like people are saying; it's pretty hard to the touch.  It's only marginally softer than the FR 3, Infrared 23 3, and the wolf grey 3 that I have.  Great looking shoe though, and overall good craftsmanship.  The Cole Haan Lunargrand (until recently a Nike company) has much softer leather at $140.  I know a basketball shoe is different, has different layers and construction, however, it's not as though they don't have access to better leather.

I also think they started rolling in the remastered process/materials over the past year.  The 3s from 2014 have fingers on the jumpman, good overall craftsmanship, etc.  They need to train to it; they can't just flash cut over.

If I can wake up and cart these, I'll probably get them b/c I love 4s, but overall, but that's just me.  I'd love to see any of the OG colorways of this shoe for sure!

imo this colorway looks decent. might cop these if i decide not to double up on the gold foams which come out the same day

im happy theres no hype on these. Could actually grab my pair and my girls pair with ease

feeling this color scheme...

nice looking all leather, with some nice subtle hints..

not too cray with too much on it, but flashy and subtle as well..

have not scooped any 4s since the  green glows / the cavs/last shot pair and fire reds...

really been cooling of jays and buying in general.... unless its a gotta have

i got to much to bust out and need to start liquidating...

Back
Top Bottom