Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Got my pairs! The yellow pops in a very certain way on these. Better in person then in pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Came up on 2 pairs of BRED 11's I'm not gonna wear and lost out on the raffle/onlline for these terrible...

Whats a good cleaner/protector for bred and thunder 4's? i know there is prob a thread for this sorry.

Whats a good cleaner/protector for bred and thunder 4's? i know there is prob a thread for this sorry.
footlocker sells a protectant that protects from water i believe. you can clean it with suede cleaner that they sell. It says to check colorfasting, but im told it works great and has no issues with colorfasting (its just to cover their butts iirc)

I've received shipping confirmations from both NDC and FNL; still waiting on Eastbay's status update. I got in on NDC the moment their link posted on Twitter, and then placed orders with the other two an hour after release. I still can't believe how simple copping this release was for a supposedly limited shoe.

Last edited:
Easy cop here, I'm living in Vancouver Canada, but came back to Victoria for the holidays. Figured they wouldn't even make it here, but phoned around anyways. Turns out one of the stores got 24 pairs, and there were only 5 people lined up here!

Easy cop here, I'm living in Vancouver Canada, but came back to Victoria for the holidays. Figured they wouldn't even make it here, but phoned around anyways. Turns out one of the stores got 24 pairs, and there were only 5 people lined up here!
Dude, I miss my days in Canada!  J's were always easy to cop, ALWAYS!  

Congrats on your cop man!  

They are beautiful shoes

Just check the FNL order inquiry and it looks like my pair of Thunders have shipped! :smile:

It feels damn good because I love these and I also struck out on the 11's

Craigslist here I come! 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Same here!! Got called for the raffle this morning and didn't give me a time on when is the last hour of pick up so went to HOH of Serramonte right when it hit 6pm and the manager said I was lucky because it was time to start selling the unclaimed thunder 4's and mine would have been one of them. Glad I went when I did. Had about 20 guys waiting outside the store to swoop up the pairs.

Back
Top Bottom