Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

All these people say shipped....does it actuallu say shipped? Or complete and when u click tracking link foes it say label created.

So it says my order shipped but when I hit the tracking number this is what shows up

Delivered On:
Monday, 08/27/2012 at 2:39 P.M.

Wtf?

Never mind that's an old pair. My order doesn't even show up under my account but I got a confirmation email after gettin em right around 8am yesterday. And when I click "view order status" off my confirmation email it just takes me to FNL's main page. You guys think I'm screwed?

Last edited:
Must be an old tracking number they reused. Happened before to me too. No worries, you should be set bro.

Just heard from a Nike employee that the lightning 4s come out March 2013. Hope this happens!
Hmmm...if there is any truth to this then I'm gonna go crazy. I'm a huge fan of the Lightnings. I just started looking for a pair of sz.12's on Ebay but those prices are
sick.gif
. If these drop, I'll be one happy camper.

NDC takin an age processing my order, still no shipping confirm - as for my footlocker order... well the whole order process with them is a mess so im not holding out on that one :smh:

All 9 pairs I ordered from FNL have at least a shipping label created...again, I used 2 CCs all on one name...so anybody who ordered multiple pairs should be OK. :D :smokin

Can Anyone With Both The 06' & 12' Pair Do A Comparison, If It Has Already Been Posted In Here Could You Give Me An Idea Of What The Page Number Is That I Could Find It On, Thanks In Advance

Just heard from a Nike employee that the lightning 4s come out March 2013. Hope this happens!
Hmmm...if there is any truth to this then I'm gonna go crazy. I'm a huge fan of the Lightnings. I just started looking for a pair of sz.12's on Ebay but those prices are
sick.gif
. If these drop, I'll be one happy camper.
If Lightnings seriously come out again...all bets are off my self imposed JB limits for 2012.  All Nike Air 1's and well executed 4's are copped no hesitation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom