Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Hey guys can you guys do me a favor and check the production dates on ur kicks and let me know what they are? Mine is 7/11/12 to 8/17/12 but I also have a pair with the dates of 7/11/12 to 10/15/12 why is that? Which pair should be the better pair?

Got my tracking number from finishline. I was slightly concerned as it was taking awhile for it to hit my bank account.

Not too sure if this was already mentioned but livestock will be getting these tomorrow online due to the fact there shipment was late

I got called a hype beast for trying to trade these for either cement iv's straight up or blkred/concord/cg XI's and give some money on top to them.. I got through for these but missed out on the listed sneakers.. Is this really a crazy trade lol? How am I 23 feeling like a 90 y/o..

I got called a hype beast for trying to trade these for either cement iv's straight up or blkred/concord/cg XI's and give some money on top to them.. I got through for these but missed out on the listed sneakers.. Is this really a crazy trade lol? How am I 23 feeling like a 90 y/o..

who called you a hypebeast? these for cement IV's is a very fair trade.

you would have to add quite a bit extra for Bred/Concord XI's

not sure on CG's

So apparently while I was trying to get a second pair to stock yesterday day, I actually got a third pair to go through. So I may have a size 13 available for someone who wasn't able to cop yesterday if anyone is interested. I'll update this thread Friday when they're supposed to arrive.
PM Me...

Sounds legit to me. Id trade white cements for em (if i had them)

@KidStaten I think you should hold onto the Thunder's man..I believe in the future the Thunder's will have more value and you can trade them for White Cement IV's with some cash on top.

Remember these were a limited GR.

Blinded by the XI's; people will regret sleeping on them.

Last edited:

People love their 11's man doubt if you get someone to part for a 4 unless its a DB or something really exclusive. Not saying the Thunders aren't but people want something with hype around it... Unless u catch a REAL HEAD you might not get any of that out of that guys closet! Good luck you'll find that deal. I saw someone on SneakerNews wanting to trade his Bred 11's for Thunders... So they are out there just gotta search!

who called you a hypebeast? these for cement IV's is a very fair trade.
you would have to add quite a bit extra for Bred/Concord XI's
not sure on CG's

Some kid on twitter when I posted it.. How much would be fair $$ on top for bred/concord?

@KidStaten I think you should hold onto the Thunder's man..I believe in the future the Thunder's will have more value and you can trade them for White Cement IV's with some cash on top.

Remember these were a limited GR.

Blinded by the XI's; people will regret sleeping on them.

Yea maybe I will.. I just have a love for the white cement iv's and want a real DS pair..

So you guys are saying that BRED XIs are worth more than THUNDERS?

What a joke.

For those who want to trade THUNDERS for BRED XI, wait. The price in THUNDERS will go up and the price in breds will go down. And I bet there will be a restock on BRED and no more restocks on THUNDERS. JUSTBE PATIENT.

What a joke.
For those who want to trade THUNDERS for BRED XI, wait. The price in THUNDERS will go up and the price in breds will go down. And I bet there will be a restock on BRED and no more restocks on THUNDERS. JUSTBE PATIENT.
At the moment yeah..The hype is all over the Bred's right now and you can't argue at all there.  They are an XI after all, I do believe in the future that the Thunder will be more than the Bred XI's, but the Bred XI's will not drop lower than $300 or possibly even $325 that's for sure.

Thunder's are a hot shoe and people will regret sleeping on them because of the hype of the XI, just like the Cav's when people didn't like the Cav's cause they looked like a fake colorway. 
laugh.gif

Listen to him^^. Be patient.

Last edited:
yeah, the thunders are hot...the 06 thunder were going for 5-600 earlier this year....Its just something new on a classic shoe...I will def be keeping mine ds till summer and busting em out...I cant believe how easy a cop they were on fnl...I woke up at 8:40 and thought dam missed my alarm..got on ndc and it was over, checked this thread and dude had the link for fnl mobile...got thru and couldnt believe it..JJ the night before was a nightmare got on at 11:57 and they were already sold out. just happy to get 1 pair

What a joke.

i personally liked and got both. however 11's will always garner more hype than the any 4's.

yeah, the thunders are hot...the 06 thunder were going for 5-600 earlier this year....Its just something new on a classic shoe...I will def be keeping mine ds till summer and busting em out...I cant believe how easy a cop they were on fnl...I woke up at 8:40 and thought dam missed my alarm..got on ndc and it was over, checked this thread and dude had the link for fnl mobile...got thru and couldnt believe it..JJ the night before was a nightmare got on at 11:57 and they were already sold out. just happy to get 1 pair
I think the 06's went for much more cause they retailed for $500..

Yeah that's my plan too brotha.  They were ridiculously easy off of FNL coulda copped but just said no in the end, NDC sold out so fast.

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom