Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

So you guys are saying that BRED XIs are worth more than THUNDERS?
What a joke.
For those who want to trade THUNDERS for BRED XI, wait. The price in THUNDERS will go up and the price in breds will go down. And I bet there will be a restock on BRED and no more restocks on THUNDERS. JUSTBE PATIENT.

waiting could hurt you in the end tho.

I say take adavantage of the hype and the thirst :evil: :evil:

4's for Bred's is a steal esp cuz 11's are OG's :nthat:

I'm mos def tryin to trade my thunders for 11s.. I think people will cus some won multiple breds an coudldnt get thunders while others vis versa

got my tracking from eastbay this morning. so i was pretty successful this week...cg ix's, bred xi's and these thunders. merry christmas

I'm late posting this, because its been a hectic 72 hours as it has been for many between work, Christmas related activities, & sneaker releases, but I copped these no problem at my local champs sports at 8am on Saturday.... I'm glad these were re-retroed since they so limited on jumpman23 website back in 8/2006 & I was unable to cop them online back then...

Last edited:
. Dude forgot to get his pair, finishline was Holding the second pair at 6 pm 1st come first serve last pair. The Boynton Mall is dry.

Came across another pair in person thanks to my boy at FNL that I was able to hook a friend up with.  I think this is a sign that I'm going to have to cave and get a pair for myself.
laugh.gif

I can pick up a pair on fleabay for around 240 right now with shipping, my question is, do you guys think (in the immediate short term) that these might fall a little in price?  I agree in the long term these will go up, but maybe with all the resellers trying to unload their pairs I may be able to snag one for 220ish...?  I dunno, I may just go ahead and pay the damn resellers just b/c 175 with tax in stores in CA is only 65 bucks more to resellers so not that bad of a markup

I can pick up a pair on fleabay for around 240 right now with shipping, my question is, do you guys think (in the immediate short term) that these might fall a little in price?  I agree in the long term these will go up, but maybe with all the resellers trying to unload their pairs I may be able to snag one for 220ish...?  I dunno, I may just go ahead and pay the damn resellers just b/c 175 with tax in stores in CA is only 65 bucks more to resellers so not that bad of a markup
$70 above retail not bad, I'd swoop on em if you like em enough and in the future these will have lots of value.

$70 above retail not bad, I'd swoop on em if you like em enough and in the future these will have lots of value.
QFT

Just watch once the Lightnings come out and people want to complete the set. Not to mention it's right after people get their tax checks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lightning's are confirmed for 2013 too I believe?

Lots of IV's dropping next year, just too dope..GITD IV's, Fire Red IV's, and possibly Lightning's.... I'm saving up. 
eek.gif

Complete set is just too dope.

I actually just dropped 250 shipped from fleabay. With wa tax (instore) its only a $49 markup which personally isnt bad.

Just check your local stores. Many that won raffles didnt pick up. Was able to get a pair at 9p today

Last edited:
just think about how many pairs of the 11s were made compared to how many pairs of these there are. thunders are worth more and are better. not hating on the 11s cause i love mine but these 4s are just a better shoe.

Loving my thunders but has anyone seen any issues with the yellow paint?
Yep, I looked over the pair I was going to pay for and noticed a spot where there wasn't enough yellow paint on the midsole, looked like a big black smudge. Luckily they had another size 11

Ended up finding a seller already on the west coast in Cali too (reduce shipping costs) and paid 220 for them. I'm happy with only 45 to 50 over retail

the hype around any pair of a classic color way jordan XI will be high no matter what.. i feel like these are worth more to me but i also feel like JB completely devalued them by creating them in GS sizes too. QS never used to come in GS sizes.

Damn still no shipping confirmation from NDC but got one from FNL already... Anyone got shipping confirmation from NDC yet?

How did you guys get pass the "1 Per Customer Limit" on Eastbay?

Can I use the same shipping address and name but different billing address?

Back
Top Bottom