Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

PISSED  i picked up a pair for a friend, he told me friday night to get them for him, then sat morning i call him to tell him i got them and he busts out with I CANT GET THEM OFF U, TALKING BOUT I FORGOT I NEED TO MAKE MY TRUCK PAYMENT0] ....now im stuck with a sz 11

......is that what happened? .......:rolleyes

You have a receipt, return them...

Last edited:
For me personally, I would say no to that, because people have different tastes in shoes. I love the Thunder IVs, I was looking so forward and I can't wait to get them when they ship.

Value wise I think the Thunder IVs would go for more money then the WC IVs(I'm assuming it's the 2012 versions, not the OGs).

Before all this, the Thunder IVs were going for like 1k, I would wait it out or something. 

But if you like the WC IVs and you don't like the Thunder IVs, go for it, maybe tell him to add some money if you can get some money too, a little money is good. :wink:

Thanks for the info. I think the Thunder are a beautiful shoe. If I was still collecting like I did back in the late 90's / early 2000's, I would keep them DS and have them on display. But now I only keep what I wear and I am not a big black shoe guy. So the WC IV's would be a better choice for me over the Thunders. I just wanted to make sure that if I did offer a trade to someone they wouldn't be offended and send me a reply laughing at me.

Thunder IV's were extremely limited, came with a jacket and cost over $500, so you can't go be the previous pair to determine the future market for these.

PISSED  i picked up a pair for a friend, he told me friday night to get them for him, then sat morning i call him to tell him i got them and he busts out with I CANT GET THEM OFF U, TALKING BOUT I FORGOT I NEED TO MAKE MY TRUCK PAYMENT0] ....now im stuck with a sz 11
You should hold onto them and sell them. These are limited. Can easily get $200-$250 for them.

I want some lightnings bad... I was broke when they first came out so I wasn't able to get them. But now that I'm making bread I wanna get the ones I missed out on.

Damn I would recommend using the insoles to prevent that from making it worse. The Spenco Polysorb.

Use the insoles..

Is the purpose of the spenco to prevent cracking and chipping?? Would I have to take out the Jordan one and put te spenco one in? Sorry. Kinda lost with insoles thin and how it would prevent any of that.

These pictures are making me more anxious to see my pair in person. Usually not a yellow guy so may have to try and offload them for a pair of Cavs IV's if I don't think I can pull them off

March '13 and so far I heard confirmed!
nthat.gif

Now all I need is a proper release of the Banneds so I can remove two shoes off the "eBay prices can eat a Richard" list.

^ You didn't hear about those coming back out next year? Where you be at?!?!?!

Same here hopefully they do ship em. And FNL does not come up with some of their tricks of receiving more orders than what they have in stock. Im getting worried.

^ You didn't hear about those coming back out next year? Where you be at?!?!?!
I heard they were rumored.  The fact that they're now confirmed makes me a happy camper.  Patience pays off as I was going to splurge on a pair around bday time next year.  Now I just need JB to drop Banneds again and a proper Infrared VI retro.

Last edited:
I heard they were rumored.  The fact that they're now confirmed makes me a happy camper.  Patience pays off as I was going to splurge on a pair around bday time next year.  Now I just need JB to drop Banneds again and a proper Infrared VI retro.
Infared VI 2014 probably.

Back
Top Bottom