Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Hey if a friend offers to sell it to me for 200 should i do it? Really not feeling these
Easily $250-$275.

Hang on to em these will reach the Cav's price possibly higher.

EDIT: WOOPS read your question incorrectly, hell yeah take it no hesitations.  If he's a friend why not retail though?

Last edited:
Maybe I'm misunderstanding your comment but....

Cavs price or higher?? Cavs locally only sell for $200- $220
Cav's sell for $200-$220? 

Find me a pair that price.

Btw SZ 9.5-10.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your comment but....
Cavs price or higher?? Cavs locally only sell for $200- $220

Cavs go for $290 and up son

Son?? :rofl:

Last edited:
Son??
roll.gif
Does it not surprise you that they're still listed?

I mean he could put up pictures and sell it quicker.  @ the Inland Empire CL link that you listed before.

$240 is a very good price, wonder why no one jumped on it.

@ BrandNew, yes, they look legit.

Anyways the Cav's have the potential to reach $300+ easily, also feel that way with the Thunder's.

Last edited:
Does it not surprise you that they're still listed?
I mean he could put up pictures and sell it quicker.  @ the Inland Empire CL link that you listed before.

$240 is a very good price, wonder why no one jumped on it.

The first link did have pics but noticed that it was a worn pair that you would complain about so I found a DS pair.

No one jumped on it because that's not even a good price. They go for 200-220 like I stated before. You two bozos going on FC and Ebay for your pricing have no idea what you're talking about.

Back to the subject at hand.

Size 12 and 13 on Livestock for anyone still looking.

The first link did have pics but noticed that it was a worn pair that you would complain about so I found a DS pair.
No one jumped on it because that's not even a good price. They go for 200-220 like I stated before. You two bozos going on FC and Ebay for your pricing have no idea what you're talking about.
Back to the subject at hand.
Size 12 and 13 on Livestock for anyone still looking.

:rofl:

This is true. No idea where you guys see 290+ but anytime i see a pair pop up on my local FB group its like $220 if that.

You guys got it twisted. The Black Toes are getting banned treatment next year. The banneds are not coming out.
There's nothing twisted.  I'm just hoping they drop, lol.

Also, they can't get "Banned" treatment since they were never banned, but I get what you mean (true to the OG).

Walked into my champs yesterday and this is what I saw....stunned me considering these used to go for $600 before the retro

Nice images FutureD, as always... I don't care what ANYONE says, Dudes slipped when they passed on the Militaries. Obviously they get zero respect from much of the new breed, but damn, the Militaries may have been the most slept on release of the year, next to the black Flight One 8)

Last edited:
Nice images FutureD, as always... I don't care what ANYONE says, Dudes slipped when they passed on the Militaries. Obviously they get zero respect from much of the new breed, but damn, the Militaries may have been the most slept on release of the year, next to the black Flight One 8)

Thanks bro.

& I agree.

Sat on shelves for weeks.

It may have not been a double, triple cop, but I can assure you I had to get one pair myself.

Still on the fence about getting a pair, since you can still get them close to retail. Sometimes I see pics and want them.

Back
Top Bottom