Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Got mine delivered on Friday, these look awesome. The only thing that worries me is the yellow paint looks like it might crack really easy.

Lightning 4s > Thunder 4s

But make no mistake, these Thunders may be the best quality release by JB this year.

:smokin

March 2nd..... coming soon.....

Lightning 4s > Thunder 4s
But make no mistake, these Thunders may be the best quality release by JB this year.
smokin.gif

March 2nd..... coming soon.....
How about you post the on feet picture okay? 
happy.gif

I'm sure we all have waited long enough.

Last edited:
Got these and sold them with the quickness... not bad but cant get down with the Steelers colorway. I already feel bad about owning Taxi Lebrons :lol:

pot calling the kettle black?
im pretty sure i am now hip to exactly what they do and its completely free and from a legit, trusted and fairly known place.
im pretty sure i am now hip to exactly what they do and its completely free and from a legit, trusted and fairly known place.

Got these and sold them with the quickness... not bad but cant get down with the Steelers colorway. I already feel bad about owning Taxi Lebrons :lol:
Being from the 513 I hate the Steelers but something about these I just love. Maybe its the subtle white accents that break up the yellow and black a little bit. But as of now, Ill just think of them as the wu-tangs as opposed to the steelers colors as someone mentioned a couple pages back. :lol: Who Dey!

Being from the 513 I hate the Steelers but something about these I just love. Maybe its the subtle white accents that break up the yellow and black a little bit. But as of now, Ill just think of them as the wu-tangs as opposed to the steelers colors as someone mentioned a couple pages back. :lol: Who Dey![/quote

What part the nati u from...im out here too

Back
Top Bottom