Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Just traded thunders and db free runs for db IX feelin great bout it. Thunders were bought strictly for trade bait only. Worked out good cuz I was very disappointed in my pair precreased and all.

What's the program?

I'm getting my pair at Wednesday and I was just wondering if these feel/look better than the Bred IVs in terms of quality, it's true that each shoe is different in terms of the factory, factory worker, etc., but I just wanted to know.

I love the Bred IVs, my favorite colorway, but the Thunder IVs would be my second favorite colorway, after that it would be the Cool Grey IVs which I have, and then the Lightning IVs which I heard are coming out at March, definitely will cop those, then I can finish my collection with the Tour Yellow IVs, Thunder IVs, and then Lightning IVs. 
nthat.gif

Thank you. 

Man its taking FOREVER for my pair from NDC to come...Patiently waiting..

Me too man. Being on the westcoast (San Francisco), with ground shipping, during several holiday = 2 week delivery lol. Won't see my NDC and Eastbay pair till next week, 1/3! Same goes for my Black/Red XI's.

People only say Lightning is better than Thunder now because they re-released the Thunders and it's not as rare right now but in 3 months the Lightnings will also be retroed and will be given the same treatment.

I think the lightnings are more visually appealing on the feet. thunders would have been better with a bit of white on them. Dont really care how rare which colorway is I just think lightnings are doper. Passing and patiently waiting for the lightnings. :tongue:

I thought these came out pretty nice. I just hate how that yellow mesh behind the netting gives them that variant look but aside from that these are clean

Back
Top Bottom