Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

I got offered DB Frees + $100 for my second pair that I have. You guys think is a reasonable trade? 
Take that trade or I will, lol.

On another note, the "durabuck" on these (and the Black/Red 7's for that matter) just doesn't feel the same as the durabuck on my older retros...Ye Shrug.  Oh well, decent by present day JB standards nonetheless...

I need these to restock soon. Or else I'll be copping two pairs of lightnings and use one to trade for a pair. 

NDC pair came in and they came in one pair pre-creased after I looked closely...
mad.gif
mean.gif
 along with a glue stain on the side of the toebox...

Come on man..
sick.gif

The only ****** up pair I got this year was the Varsity red... 

Last edited:
With the prices we pay for retros (retail+tax+shipping) I think we have every right to be picky.

This right here...I've been burned 3 times just this year on pairs that came f'ed up, one JB and the other two were Nike. I won't say I'm not picky about quality, but when you get major glue stains, paint chips, etc on a brand new pair, that is some BS and you have every right to complain.

Got my pair from NDC and Eastbay on UPS truck today. Also as a bonus, my Black/red 11's from FNL are on truck as well. All 3 shoes on 3 separate trucks. lol.
Playing the waiting game. Been 2 weeks already so I'm sure I'll survive these next few hours

Last edited:
I got my pair from finishline and it was perfect, no excess glue stain, pre creased toe box etc. I guess I got lucky :D

as usual COMPLAINT,, on every detail and angle of the shoes
mean.gif
So you think that's acceptable for your shoe to come like that?  I thought we were paying for "quality" IF ANYTHING YOUR SHOE TO COME IN LOOKING CLEAN, since JB has upped their shoe price the last couple of years.

You clearly haven't looked at the Bred XI thread in a really long haven't you?  Glue stains on the patent leather, jizz stains on the mesh, pre-creased toe box, scuff marks on patent leather, no ball on jump man.

DAMN RIGHT PEOPLE BETTER COMPLAIN.

mean.gif

Last edited:
So you think that's acceptable for your shoe to come like that?  I thought we were paying for "quality" IF ANYTHING YOUR SHOE TO COME IN LOOKING CLEAN, since JB has upped their shoe price the last couple of years.

You clearly haven't looked at the Bred XI thread in a really long haven't you?  Glue stains on the patent leather, jizz stains on the mesh, pre-creased toe box, scuff marks on patent leather, no ball on jump man.

DAMN RIGHT PEOPLE BETTER COMPLAIN.

mean.gif
Its gonna happen. They'e mass produced shoes. Until they dont sell, Jordan wont fix it.

Its gonna happen. They'e mass produced shoes. Until they dont sell, Jordan wont fix it.
..Don't you know I realize that; it's more of a consistency type of thing..

People have flawless pairs and then others are flawed and are ****** up.  I mean it is what it is..I'm just anal like everyone else would be if they got a flawed/defected pair.

Last edited:
The material on these should have been on the black cements

When I look at it, it's pretty close. It seems like the same material IMO. The thunders just seems to be cut a little shorter which gives it more of a durabuck look.

UPS man just dropped 1 of 2 pairs. The second pair should arrive at my home shortly.

I must say, these are a beauty in person. Cant wait to wear them in the Summer.

What was the perceived quality overall on these vs other iv's released this year? Mine seem to be great except for one very minor missed stitch.

What was the perceived quality overall on these vs other iv's released this year? Mine seem to be great except for one very minor missed stitch.
to me.... Cavs > Thunder/Bred > WC (flawless but pleather) > Mili > Varsity

Last edited:
Got my pair from FNL today. A little glue stuck to the jumpman on the back of one shoe but it came right off. Other than that they're flawless

Back
Top Bottom