Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Just got mine in from Eastbay, I got a size 10.5 but need a size 9 instead so if anyone wants to trade let me know.

eBay prices on these are decent depending on the size your looking for.
Size 13's(My Size) are as cheap as 230, with most of the other listings not priced over 250.
Don't know how much you'd be expecting.
I looked for my size a while back and I saw 250-280. Prices must've come down. Ohh well. Like I said these would've been copped as trade bait anyway

Finishline came thru, but slow shipping

Still wish the Black Cements used the same durabuck material as these.

These are just fuego!

Oh well, I'll live.

My Ndc pair showed up with my 11s, really loving these, glad I was able to cop. Happy new year fam

NDC pair came in and they came in one pair pre-creased after I looked closely...
mad.gif
mean.gif
 along with a glue stain on the side of the toebox...

Come on man..

Last edited:
Both pairs came in from FNL and Eastbay. The quality on these are wonderful. The black is just so damn crisp. Like most said they should have used the same material they used on these on the BREDs. One of my favorite J purchase of 2012.

Bred and Thunder IVs>>>>rest of the IVs

Bruh how high is the tongue of the black/red 4 compared to the thunders? Just wondering

It's weird at first it looked like the tongue was higher on the blk cement but upon closer inspection, they are the same height on my both my pairs

Not to take anything away from the XI's as they are one of my favorites models. Just the madness going on in the other topic has me enjoying this release more at the moment.

Kinda surprised how this and the black/cement 4's topic has little activity.

I'm geeking on my current pair and waiting on my pair from FNL to come in tmr. Reached my hub and now just to UPScreep 
roll.gif

Also quick question on a possible trade for the other one coming in... Crimson Foams/Lebron X Xmas would you take either and give up the thunders? 

I'm geeking on my current pair and waiting on my pair from FNL to come in tmr. Reached my hub and now just to UPScreep 
roll.gif

Also quick question on a possible trade for the other one coming in... Crimson Foams/Lebron X Xmas would you take either and give up the thunders? 
Nah.

Thanks for the opinion, Anderson

Cash feels better padding my pockets for the rape JB got coming for us ...

Thanks for the opinion, Anderson

Cash feels better padding my pockets for the rape JB got coming for us ...
Yeah no problem, the Jades literally SAT online on some sites and even local stores, their value is not much over retail at all.

Also, I just don't find the Crimson's appealing in any way.

Haven't paid much attention to Lebrons much... so def thanks for heads up! Will rep when can. Was thinking of trading to sell since I was successful a few other times. 

The Crimson HAS to be one of the ugliest, next to Pink. I can't get over the fact that a grown *** man can wear pink foamposites on any other occasion than to support BC and if you rock pink attire in your casual clothes daily.

Last edited:
NDC pair came in and they came in one pair pre-creased after I looked closely...>: :smh:  along with a glue stain on the side of the toebox...

Come on man..

Noticed the same thing on my pair from Eastbay. Luckily FNL pair arrives today.

Back
Top Bottom