Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

I wish they would hurry up and get these on launch calendars. I have 1 retailer confirmed locally, need more.

Decided to pass on the Laser 1's, so assuming the lV's don't pop up between now and then these will be my next cop. So ready. :smokin

lets not encourage people... it'll just make it harder for us.
Dang! Is this what the sneaker business has come to? We have to quell our excitement for a shoe release in the hopes of Keeping the hype down? Brave hew world indeed!

Yeah most local stores here are gonna start selling them early this coming Wednesday or Thursday. It's tax season in Chicago so everyone trying to get em

Love seeing some Chi sneaker heads on NT. Will definitely try to get these & the Lady Liberty ones. Both are really done well imo.

Every store I checked out west. Said they were only gonna have the bulls over Broadway 10s so I went ahead and ordered the liberty's from iss. And will cop the bulls over Broadway this Wednesday or Thursday locally

Plus the fact these drop during all star weekend and V-day = chaos in the windy city #lol

I still need to file my taxes. Everybody going to be flexing the upcoming months.

I already know by next weekend I will see at least two people with an entire JB fit with these on at my job lol.

Back
Top Bottom