Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Lmfaooo! You not lying tho..when the Knicks foamposites came out is when I seen the most JB fits.

Pics of the x's had me hyped till I saw them in person. Won't cop with my own money but will gladly take them as a vday gift lol

The leather is good on it and everything but I guess my expectations were too high for it. I work in a shoe store so I see em everyday and its just an "alright" shoe in my opinion. A few of my coworkers feel the same also. I would take these over the lady liberty pair though.

Been quiet out here in Duval on this release. No facebook groups or otherwise talking about them. I've loved them since the first pics I saw. I wonder how the leather will compare to my spizike 6's.

The leather is good on it and everything but I guess my expectations were too high for it. I work in a shoe store so I see em everyday and its just an "alright" shoe in my opinion. A few of my coworkers feel the same also. I would take these over the lady liberty pair though.
what those numbers looking like? 

@skeeter I don't think we have all our pairs in but it seems like a limited GR. We got 70-100 pairs on both Columbia 4's and the 7's. I'll update you tomorrow with the numbers

@slovewade Montgomery,Al and right now it looks like our final count is going to be 72 pair. We just got another shipment in so looks like a regular release for us.

Last edited:
i'm 99.9 % sure i just locked up my pair for retail
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Been quiet out here in Duval on this release. No facebook groups or otherwise talking about them. I've loved them since the first pics I saw. I wonder how the leather will compare to my spizike 6's.
Where do you cop from in Duval?

my pair just shipped

i suggest you guys buy from instyleshoes if you really want the shoe to save you the trouble

i got a tracking number today for my pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom