Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Went to champs 1 hour before the mall opened today and they were already out of ticket sizes (guaranteed pear). They only had 50 guaranteed tickets and were gone by 8am.

Went to champs 1 hour before the mall opened today and they were already out of ticket sizes (guaranteed pear). They only had 50 guaranteed tickets and were gone by 8am.
I called a bunch of places champs and finishline and they're all telling me that they do not know if they're going to carry it or not... Not one place has told me out right that they are carrying this. I wonder if they're f'ing with people...

Last edited:

I called a bunch of places champs and finishline and they're all telling me that they do not know if they're going to carry it or not... Not one place has told me out right that they are carrying this. I wonder if they're f'ing with people...
Might be a tough copp
First of all no J's are flyikng off the shelves right now at $190. Retro 10's have never been a popular model and as to who is getting them. Everyone is getting the BOB's and most people are getting the Liberty's. If you miss out in store because the employee's think they are slick and have taken all the guarantee's for themselves and their friends they will be a super easy cop online. End of story. The theads are at 12 pages less than a week out do the math and we will all eat.

Call Wednesday Thursday morning.. Some gwt their shipments that day.. District managers are now telling stores to withhold info until mid week.. Ita a full blown GR release.. DONT worry..

First of all no J's are flyikng off the shelves right now at $190. Retro 10's have never been a popular model and as to who is getting them. Everyone is getting the BOB's and most people are getting the Liberty's. If you miss out in store because the employee's think they are slick and have taken all the guarantee's for themselves and their friends they will be a super easy cop online. End of story. The theads are at 12 pages less than a week out do the math and we will all eat.
Call Wednesday Thursday morning.. Some gwt their shipments that day.. District managers are now telling stores to withhold info until mid week.. Ita a full blown GR release.. DONT worry..
Alright. Thanks for calming me down now back to 

I hope you're right

Just found this thread...

here's some Pics 

smokin.gif

Hopefully I can get lucky on NDC ... I have a 20 percent off coupon and a 50 dollar gift card waiting for theses...

Talked to my in store connect. They got these but only one full size run. For comparison the libertys are 2-3 at their store

Those pics up there just made me change my mind. I'm copping these B.O.B.s on Saturday.

Last edited:
These stores be playing with my emotions with "not knowing" what sizes they get.

Its first come, first serve on Saturday, but if I wait in line and you don't get any size 14s, then its gonna be a problem.

hit a couple of stores to get raffle tickets, not lot people signed up for these and some stores are doing fcfs
happy.gif
 hopefully it stays this way till release day

Back
Top Bottom