Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

The Leather on these is really soft..

I noticed when Water hits them it leaves a little spot but after it dries it will disappear.. being how soft the leather is - If That makes sense to anyone how i worded it.

One thing i'm kinda wondering is whats behind the Red Foam on the Soles. i think it's White under the Red  so Scuffs will look like White scratches on the Red foam part..

if that makes sense ...

They fit big or true to size?

I think I'm going to regret not entering the raffle for these just went for the Libs might try on n dot, if I strike out on the Libs raffles

Ya brand new JJ opened opened up down here....

Copped it with the ast mgr...

She got me....
glasses.gif

Not trying to derail thread just had to share. So i locked down my BOB and Liberty today and gave a s/o on my IG and my boy hits me like yo i wanna bring an old pair of kicks by for you to sell so i can use that money for the BOB. So he shows up to my house and is like yo you think you can get me 180 for these. I flip the box and :nerd: safe to say i came off 180 real quick :lol: between both X's laser 1s these and oreo IV i think I'm done till the de la lows thankfully

View media item 1396108

Not trying to derail thread just had to share. So i locked down my BOB and Liberty today and gave a s/o on my IG and my boy hits me like yo i wanna bring an old pair of kicks by for you to sell so i can use that money for the BOB. So he shows up to my house and is like yo you think you can get me 180 for these. I flip the box and :nerd: safe to say i came off 180 real quick :lol: between both X's laser 1s these and oreo IV i think I'm done till the de la lows thankfully

View media item 1396108

You should have waited, they're coming back out.

View media item 1396108

Get that swede garbage outta here.

These are bred 12s.
View media item 1396226

Gotta say...the more pics of these I see, the more I prefer the Lady Liberties.

The all red thing was over killed last year.

Also, I think there's some NYC loyalty that makes the Liberties more attractive to me.

But I do like the speckle midsole on the BOB though.

Back
Top Bottom