Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

so was anybody able to cop off of the SNKRS app?? I didn't even want these but thought why not and tried to use the app but no dice.

Topanga HOH has some Sizes Left

10.5 11 12's

Just grab another pair

man, No Bred Lows 1 anywhere doe?

alot of spots only got 12 pairs shheeesh

San Diego peeps, HOH at Westfield Plaza Bonita has the 10s in stock. I'm a 12 and I can confirm they have at least another 12 and an 11.5. I bought em right when they were closin', so they'll be available if you get there first thing in the AM.

I ended up getting a pair, and the leather quality is the best I've seen in years. Its as soft as the leater in my '01 Space Jams. However, kind of disappointed in the  cement of the sole. In all of the promo pics (on page 1) the black specks go all through the sole. In the production, they are only on the midsole. I like the look a lot better with the effect all the way through. Still happy with them, I've wanted these since they first came about...

I dont think there is a hype for these , maybe it is the fact that Nike released like 10 designs on one weekend 
happy.gif
Walk in , buy , wear.

I went to a EU store (on release day)and there wasnt even a line it was me and 2 more guys and i stayed for like 2 hours  looking other hooping stuff also.

I dont think there is a hype for these , maybe it is the fact that Nike released like 10 designs on one weekend 
happy.gif
Walk in , buy , wear.

I went to a EU store (on release day)and there wasnt even a line it was me and 2 more guys and i stayed for like 2 hours  looking other hooping stuff also.
Where have you been every AS year?

They always flood the market.

Folks are just broke right now. Next month when everyone gets they refunds and FAFSA checks....done.

Back
Top Bottom