Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Wheaton hoh got a 60 pair restockas soon as they sold out other store might have only gotten half shipments due to weather/holdiay

Last edited:
these are looking pretty good in pics. had to have
these are looking pretty good in pics. had to have my nephew pic up my pair i won from raffle since im OT.

they let you do that? ive always had to show ID, and my ID info had to match what they had. thats awesome if they relaxing that rule a little
no, ordinarily they won't allow it, but me and the manager are good. when i went to get raffle ticket for these, i was like, "man, i hope i hear from yall when yall make these calls." he was like, "i'm sure u will."

:nthat:

on another note, my nephew is on his way to drop my shoes off. i had him go pick me up a 2nd pair of bred 1 lows also.

these are looking pretty good in pics. had to have my nephew pic up my pair i won from raffle since im OT.
they let you do that? ive always had to show ID, and my ID info had to match what they had. thats awesome if they relaxing that rule a little
no, ordinarily they won't allow it, but me and the manager are good. when i went to get raffle ticket for these, i was like, "man, i hope i hear from yall when yall make these calls." he was like, "i'm sure u will."

nthat.gif

on another note, my nephew is on his way to drop my shoes off. i had him go pick me up a 2nd pair of bred 1 lows also.
ahhhh ok. the manager connect. one of the best connects to have.

nthat.gif

didn't want to end up in the vacants.

When I out there bro...tour guide?

Topanga HOH has some Sizes Left

10.5 11 12's

Just grab another pair

man, No Bred Lows 1 anywhere doe?

alot of spots only got 12 pairs shheeesh

The spot you went to got many dozens of these . The spots with 12 are long gone .

This was a good and expensive weeknd for me, but I did pretty good. Copped the BOBs for $175 and the Liberties for $125 
pimp.gif
. Idk which I like better

WTH? How did you manage those below retail numbers play boy?

Damn!
My local HOH doesn't give me a hard time with platinum VIP discounts. So I used a $15 dollar one for the BOBs. Then for the other pair I used a $50 gift card AND another $15 platinum reward. Wasnt till this year that I was able to cook like I am now

:nthat:

didn't want to end up in the vacants.

When I out there bro...tour guide?

i got u. hmu

Watching all the All Star events this weekend and Idk if I missed em, but the only person I thought I may of seen the Liberty 10s on is Luda pre All Star Game.
I havent seen any one rocking the Bulls Over. Anyone that may of spied ppl on tv at the event with either of the AllStar Xs on ?

Last edited:
Watching all the All Star events this weekend and Idk if I missed em, but the only person I thought I may of seen the Liberty 10s on is Luda pre All Star Game.
I havent seen any one rocking the Bulls Over. Anyone that may of spied ppl on tv at the event with either of the AllStar Xs on ?
I thought the same thing. I assumed the Liberties would be all over the place.

These sold a lot better than I thought... Most places were dry around my area by 2pm. Luckily I won 2 raffles.

Back
Top Bottom