Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

also feels like this is one of those shoes that nobody is talking about but everyone plans on copping. could be wrong tho.
idk the sole could be messing it up for a lot of people. and rightfully so. but I honestly doubt that, most people are blind to how off it looks just because it's speckled and a mainly red shoe. either way, if they weren't planning on copping I'm sure they will when they drop on valentine's day, being the red shoe hype and the holiday.

idk the sole the sole could be messing it up for a lot of people. and rightfully soonestly doubt that, most people are blind to how off it looks just because it's speckled and a mainly red shoe. either way, if they weren't planning on copping I'm sure they will when they drop on valentine's day, being the red shoe hype and the holiday.

Retro Js usually always have 3 colors to em, so its typical.

Id of liked a black sole better, but
Im good with them ,the light sole gives em a clean contrast

Last edited:
Oh yes, have to cop these. Been in from the beggining. Im glad there's gonna be a lot of pairs cuz i got bad luck with red shoes

yeah i agree with what you are saying for sure. its a red shoe tho... just have this feeling in the back of my mind like it won't go as smoothly for me as I think it will.
this is a massive gr, think white infrared 6 numbers...u dont cop online, then go to the store, there will def be sizes left over as well for unclaimed pairs. 

Retro Js usually always have 3 colors to em, so its typical.

Id of liked a black sole better, but
Im good with them ,the light sole gives em a clean contrast

I'm right there with you about the soles

Last edited:
^ Yep, heard it and read it dubbed that a few times already.

Wont be long til theyre dubbed Toro 10s, Id rather that than the BoB Xs.

The Broadway name , always makes me think of a lame Broadway musical. :smile:

Theyre Loud, but definitely a nice pair to have in the collects when u want to show out. I know aint sleeping on em.
:nthat:

these Xs are probably the only pair that ill be picking up this weekend
ohwell.gif
 don't care much for any of the asg releases and the mirror foams are nyc exclusive only
grin.gif

these are a GR but will fly since the all star pack this year was a big let down this year (lebrons are a huge flop, but kyries will fly too since imo theyre tied for the best w/ kobes and theyre only 130) but then again these have legit leather and its an all red shoe and we know how much people love all red shoes... im banking on NDC hopefully since i have coupons 

these Xs are probably the only pair that ill be picking up this weekend:\  don't care much for any of the asg releases and the mirror foams are nyc exclusive only>D
Foams gonna be available online. There's gonna be so many releases this weekend

Back
Top Bottom