Air Jordan Retro X "Lady Liberty" (02/14/15 $190)

usually don't wear retros immediately after i purchase them but for some reason i want to get these on foot asap

I posted this in the BOB thread as well but I've won just about ever raffle I've ever entered. I got 30+ tickets for these and BOBs and I got 0 calls yesterday. Only two stores are making calls today. I am legit scared now SMFH.

View media item 1399822

usually don't wear retros immediately after i purchase them but for some reason i want to get these on foot asap

I was thinking the same thing. Haven't worn my Infrared 6's or Columbia 4's yet, but I plan on rocking these tomorrow

Just got the call from HOH Memorial City in Houston for the Lady Liberty Xs.

Looks like no one Houston want these. Won another raffle from Shiekh Shoes. Only need one. Copping the one from HOH and letting someone have the Shiekh one. Was hoping for BOB from Shiekh but I'm have to wake up early for the FCFS.

No joke about the lack of interest or a lot of stock in H-Town, Won at Sheikh, HOH and FNL all at the same mall.

YEAH, SOMETHIN' IS DEFINITELY GOIN' ON WITH THESE OUT HERE IN H-TOWN, 'CAUSE I WON A RAFFLE AT SHIEKHS SHARPSTOWN FOR THE B.O.B.'s, AND GOT THE CALL FOR THE LIBERTY's FROM FTL IN SHARPSTOWN, AND I NEVER HAVE THIS KIND OF LUCK ON RAFFLES... COME TO THINK OF IT, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER WON A RAFFLE THROUGH SHIEKHS PERIOD,LOL! OH WELL. I AIN'T TRIPPIN'... LUV IT, MAYNE! HOLLA...

CED B.

I got called from 6 stores for the bob and only 1 for these. Are these more limited? Not a reseller. I have size 7 of anyone want the bob in Brooklyn or valley stream

Care to explain the quality. Looks more smooth. Also is it like the pics. Shiny as hell in the light but more darker tone in not much light? 
I got a chance to compare the two today. Liberty's have a fairly soft leather, for not being tumbled. As for the appearance, I didn't find them that shiny in person, but do have a little glow to them. BOB look like every other all red sneaker to me. The tumbled leather is pretty nice

i was able to compare the two today as well. in my opinion quality is quite nice on these. i was able to push down on the toe box unlike the harder leather on others where it didnt budge. both are very soft and nice

Back
Top Bottom