Air Jordan Retro X "Lady Liberty" (02/14/15 $190)

Added to cart quite easily on NDC EU, but finally decided on only getting the Lady Liberty's.  Can't wait to see these in person.

I posted this in the BOB thread as well but I've won just about ever raffle I've ever entered. I got 30+ tickets for these and BOBs and I got 0 calls yesterday. Only two stores are making calls today. I am legit scared now SMFH.
YEAH, SOMETHIN' IS DEFINITELY GOIN' ON WITH THESE OUT HERE IN H-TOWN, 'CAUSE I WON A RAFFLE AT SHIEKHS SHARPSTOWN FOR THE B.O.B.'s, AND GOT THE CALL FOR THE LIBERTY's FROM FTL IN SHARPSTOWN, AND I NEVER HAVE THIS KIND OF LUCK ON RAFFLES... COME TO THINK OF IT, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER WON A RAFFLE THROUGH SHIEKHS PERIOD,LOL! OH WELL. I AIN'T TRIPPIN'... LUV IT, MAYNE! HOLLA...

CED B.
There's a first time for everything yall...

it just depends on luck of how many ppl signed up for the same size and how many pairs of that size they got

My local shop didnt bring the Liberties (was  my 1st choice) and couldnt cop online, got the BoB's tho , oh well.

Taken at the Pearl Pavilion yesterday.  Much better than the BoB.

Really nice shoe if you are on the fence.

Where the countdown link at?

NVM, just realized these don't drop til Sunday 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Damn in EU they released both X's today.

It would be way better for someone who wanted both to do it like in US, one today and one tomorrow.

they only released the lady of liberty's in South Africa. I've got a feeling that the BOBs will drop tomorrow but we'll see what happens.

I'm well impressed with these lady's! Very soft and comfortable, it was my choice of the two but may consider copping the BOBs if the do drop tomorrow

Both the 10s sitting in nyc, hunt today was laser 4s and i will pick both these 10s up tomorrow

Yeah the bobs can pretty.much be found at every NY FTL now, I copped mine when I got outta work at like 9 pm at the pop up shop and they still had a fsr.. Flight 23 also had oreos in 11.5 and up

because if two of the biggest were sold out of my size i figured that was it. also i cant show up to work late because i was hunting down jordans.

Back
Top Bottom